The key to mastering the art of cooking lies in the use of premium quality ingredients and appliances. Whether you have the simplest of kitchens or an expensive modular one, a sturdy mixer grinder is an appliance you cannot do without.
A mixer grinder allows you to blend, grind, chop, or powder all sorts of kitchen ingredients. Ideally, a mixer grinder will come as a 3-jar set, with one jar each for dry grinding, wet grinding, and chutneys. But some models like to take it up a notch with an additional juicer/blender jar for enhanced utility.
Since a mixer grinder is a long-term investment and a device that you’ll be using every day, it should be bought in compliance with your daily needs. Any grinder with a compact 500-1000 W motor is ideal for home use. Stainless steel jars will help your product go a long way, and an ABS plastic body casing will make it less prone to regular wear. Here you can also check the best mixer grinders in India
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Morphy Richards||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Mixer Grinders for You?
Mixer grinders are essential products in Indian kitchens today. From grinding hard spices to making your favourite shakes, a good quality mixer grinder can make it all very easy. In India, you can get premium mixer grinders ranging from Rs 2,009 to Rs 6,999. Here are some factors that help us pick the best mixer grinder for you.
Power and RPM
Make sure to buy a mixer grinder with higher power usage since it will be able to grind tough ingredients in lesser time. A good appliance should run on at least 500-750 watts of power. A good speed for a mixer grinder can be anywhere between 18000 – 23000 RPM.
It is necessary for the appliance to be made with solid materials such as plastic, stainless steel, nylon, and polycarbonate. Plastic jars and bodies will be lightweight and durable if you take care of them properly. Always choose jars with stainless steel blades.
It is common for the machine to get worked up when used for longer periods. To avoid short-circuits or any other accidents, use mixer grinders with overload protectors so that you and your appliance are safe at all times.
List Of The Top 15 Mixer Grinders for Domestic Use in India
On this page:
- 1. Bajaj GX-1 Mixer Grinder
- 2. Maharaja Whiteline JMG Real Happiness JX-102
- 3. Morphy Richards Blender
- 4. Philips HL1632 3 Jar Juicer Mixer Grinder
- 5. Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder
- 6. Wonderchef Nutri-blend Mixer-Grinder Blender
- 7. Havells Sprint Mixer Grinder
- 8. Lifelong Powerpro Mixer Grinder
- 9. Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder
- 10. Orpat Kitchen Legend Juicer Mixer Grinder
- 11. Crompton Ameo Mixer Grinder
- 12. Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder
- 13. Bosch Pro Mixer Grinder
- 14. Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer Grinder
- 15. Panasonic MX-AC400 Super Mixer Grinder
- 16. Pigeon by Stovekraft Gusto Mixer Grinder
- 17. Kenstar Prince KMG50WSZ Mixer Grinder
- 1. Which is the no. 1 mixer grinder in India?
- 2. How do I choose a mixer grinder?
- 3. Which watt mixer grinder is best?
- 4. Which brand is best for mixer grinders?
- 5. Is the Preethi mixer grinder good?
1. Bajaj GX-1 Mixer Grinder
Founded in 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj, Bajaj Group is a multinational conglomerate that comprises 30+ brands and multiple sub-brands. Some of its most famous brands are Bajaj Appliances, Bajaj Motors, and Bajaj Electronics.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj GX-1 Mixer Grinder:
- it is a perfect kitchen appliance to add to your array.
- It is available in a compact size and helps you conjure restaurant-style dishes in no time
- Thanks to its hassle-free controls, anyone and everyone can operate this appliance easily
- The appliance body comes with three stainless steel jars to liquidize, grind and puree vegetables and fruits
- The body is made with ABS while the jars come in stainless steel
- Super sharp blades
- Sturdy ABS body
- Makes a lot of noise while using
Why We Picked the Bajaj GX-1 Mixer Grinder?
Made with premium quality ABS and stainless steel, this mixer grinder will suit every Indian household really well. You can grind your favourite spices, chutneys, and purees, and make shakes in it instantly without any mess. It is also very simple to use so even a beginner can whip up great recipes without much hassle!
2. Maharaja Whiteline JMG Real Happiness JX-102
Maharaja Whiteline is owned by a Lyon-based company Groupe SEB. It was founded in 1857 and has multiple renowned brands under it such as Tefal and Samurai.
Prominent Features of the Maharaja Whiteline JMG Real Happiness JX-102:
- It is available in a lovely combination of white and red
- This juicer mixer grinder can turn up the most-tasty dishes in an instant
- You can use it to churn fruits and vegetables, extract juices effectively and grind dry spices and other ingredients to a perfect consistency
- Make delicious puree for sambhar, soups, smoothies, juice, milkshakes, banana splits, and more at home!
- It runs on 450-watt power
- Maximum juice extraction
- Overload protector
- Powerful blades
[16:13] Sanskriti Mathur
- The machine might take a lot of time to grind ingredients
Why We Picked the Maharaja Whiteline JMG Real Happiness JX-102?
This is a powerful appliance with multi-functional blades so that you can grind the toughest fruits or hard spices without any trouble. It is made with premium plastic and comes with stainless steel jars which are unbreakable. It also features an overload protector to ensure that no damage is inflicted to your appliance in case of power fluctuations.
3. Morphy Richards Blender
Morphy Richards is a leading home and electrical appliance brand based out of the UK. The company was founded in 1936 and is owned by Glen Dimplex Group.
Prominent Features of the Morphy Richards Cutie 450 W Juicer Mixer Grinder:
- It provides you with a user-friendly experience
- The mixer grinder is ideal for wet and dry grinding and effectively blends, minces, juices, grinds, and purees vegetables and fruits
- The heavy-duty motor comes with stainless steel blades and has speed control functions for your convenience
- Made with premium quality plastic
- Runs on 450 W power
- Micromesh filter for maximum juice extraction
- Features overload protector
- Compact and easy to use
Why We Picked the Morphy Richards Cutie 450 W Juicer Mixer Grinder?
Morphy Richards is a trusted brand when it comes to mixer grinders in India. This particular model is perfect for any Indian kitchen as it offers you the option to grind, mix, and juice as per your needs. The plastic body is lightweight but durable enough for prolonged usage. It also has an overload protector to ensure your and the appliance’s safety.
4. Philips HL1632 3 Jar Juicer Mixer Grinder
Founded in 1991 by Gerard and Anton Philips, Philips is a popular electronics and home appliance brand based out of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The brand has been quite prominent in India for decades.
Prominent Features of the Philips HL 1632 3 Jars 500 W Juicer Mixer Grinder:
- It comes with many amazing features, making it an ideal appliance to have in your kitchen
- The mixer has three jars of different capacities and functions
- The reverse spiral sieve ensures maximum extraction from the fruits and vegetables, and the micro-mesh filter ensures smooth juicing
- This is a fantastic product to have in the kitchen with its multifunctional benefits
- Powerful motor
- Low noise levels
- Strong plastic body
- May not be able to juice carrots and similar vegetables properly
Why We Picked the Philips HL 1632 3 Jars 500 W Juicer Mixer Grinder?
If you wish to lead a healthy lifestyle, this appliance can be of great help to you. It consists of 3 solid jars, a centrifugal juicer, and a powerful motor that will grind, mix, blend, and juice the hardest of foods. Moreover, it looks very stylish so it will only add more value to your kitchens.
5. Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder
TTK Prestige is one of the leading suppliers of home appliances in India. The company was founded in 1955 by TT Krishnamachari and has its headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Prominent Features of the Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder:
- The Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder ensures that you and your family eat healthy food
- With this kitchen appliance, you can grind spices, puree vegetables, juice fruits, and make fresh and tasty chutneys on the go
- Its sharp stainless steel blades pass through the contents and ensure minimal wastage of food
- The mixer grinder comes in a compact frame to fit well in your modular kitchen
- You get four jars along with a sturdy mixer grinder body
- It is powered by a 750-Watt motor and has an auto-shut feature that protects the appliance from overheating
- Auto-shut feature
- Stainless steel blades
- Powerful motor
- The speed knob may stop working after a while
Why We Picked the Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder?
Cook healthy meals without the hassle of preparing purees and spices with this Prestige Mixer Grinder. It features a powerful 750 W motor that grids the hardest of fruits and spices within a few seconds. The jars are made with super stainless steel and plastic that will make the appliance last really long.
6. Wonderchef Nutri-blend Mixer-Grinder Blender
Wonderchef is a brand that we’ve all seen being promoted on TV by Sanjeev Kapoor on his shows. It is premium cookware and home appliance brand owned by Sanjeev Kapoor and Ravi Saxena. It was founded in 2009 and has its head office in Mumbai.
Prominent Features of the Wonderchef Nutri-blend Mixer Grinder:
- It is a compact blender perfect for a family of two or three
- An ideal accompaniment to your ultra-tech kitchen gadgets, it quickly grinds vegetables and fruits for gravies
- You can even blend smoothies and make chutneys, dips, milkshakes, and other delectable food in an instant with this mixer grinder
- Features super sharp stainless steel blades
- Stainless steel blades
- Stylish and compact design
- Unbreakable jars
- Users report noise issues
Why We Picked the Wonderchef Nutri-Blend Mixer Grinder?
This is the perfect mixer grinder for modern Indian kitchens! It features a compact design with a sturdy body and powerful blades that chop, grind, and blend anything and everything. The two unbreakable jars are very durable and last very long.
7. Havells Sprint Mixer Grinder
Havells India Limited is an Indian electronics and home appliances company that was founded in the year 1958. It was established by Qimat Rai Gupta and has its headquarters in Noida, UP.
Prominent Features of the Havells Sprint 500 W Mixer Grinder:
- It is a sleek and compact mixer grinder that fits well in modern kitchens
- This beautiful green-grey mixie has a lovely appearance and comes with many features like speed control knobs, three stainless steel jars, and sharp blades
- The appliance is rust-free, stain-free, and waterproof
- Runs on 500 Watt power
- Has 18000 RPM
- Comes with a cord winder for easy storage
- Average plastic quality
Why We Picked the Havells Sprint 500 W Mixer Grinder?
The perfect product to grind, blend, and make your favourite recipes without any hassle. This mixer grinder has a huge control dial that helps you adjust the speed easily and have control over the appliance.
8. Lifelong Powerpro Mixer Grinder
Lifelong is a popular home appliances and electronics brand that was founded in 2015 by Bharat Kalia. The company makes durable, affordable appliances that are best suited for every Indian home.
Prominent Features of the Lifelong Power Pro Mixer Grinder:
- This durable multi-purpose mixer grinder is equipped with three stainless steel jars
- Its multi-purpose blades are perfect to grind raw masalas for delicious pastes as well as curries
- Also has vacuum feet that help in its easy operation
- Runs on Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Features an overload protector as well
- Easy Grip Handles
- Overload Protector
- May emit some burning smell in the beginning
Why We Picked the Lifelong Power Pro Grinder?
This Lifelong mixer grinder is a solid durable kitchen appliance for your everyday kitchen use. The jars are made of stainless steel, which along with giving it added strength also prevents rusting. It comes with three different stainless steel jars that allow versatile operations in the kitchen so that it can be used for multiple purposes.
9. Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder
Whether you want to drink a glass of smoothie or make some delicious homemade chutney at home, this Preethi Juicer Mixer Grinder has you covered. The brand makes top-notch mixer-grinders, gas stoves, kettles, and several other kitchen appliances.
Prominent Features of the Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder:
- This juicer mixer grinder will help you with a variety of tasks, including chopping, kneading, mincing, juicing, and more
- Its powerful 750 W Vega W5 series motor provides fine grinding, ensuring efficient performance.
- From slicing and kneading to chopping and juicing, this jar will help you with a multitude of culinary activities
- Its sophisticated design blends in seamlessly with your kitchen’s interior, giving a stylish touch to your place
- Features 3 speed controls
- Supremely fast motor blades
- Non-slip Feet
- Juicer Seed Collector
- Safety Indicator
- Plastic quality is subpar
Why We Picked the Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder?
A high-function, robust appliance is what this brand delivers with its new Zodiac Mixer Grinder. You can use it to knead flour, mince meat, make your favourite juices, grind spices, slice, chop, cut, and the list goes on. The body is made with tough ABS which meets all quality standards and will last you for a very long time.
10. Orpat Kitchen Legend Juicer Mixer Grinder
Orpat is now of the most renowned electronics and home appliances brand based out of India. It was founded by Odhavji Raghavji Patel and has a solid clientele across the country today.
Prominent Features of the Orpat Kitchen Legend 500 W Juicer Mixer Grinder:
- This appliance boasts many unique features
- It is durable, sturdy, and can fit into elongated spaces quite well
- The mixie has razor-sharp blades that rotate at 18000 RPM along with stainless steel sieve
- It is effective in extracting juice without any wastage
- The mixie has an anti-slip vacuum foot for a good grip while grinding/blending food items.
- Premium quality plastic and stainless steel jars
- 3-speed control
- Efficient juicer for maximum extraction
- Build quality is not that great
11. Crompton Ameo Mixer Grinder
Based in Mumbai, Crompton Greaves is a leading manufacturer of electronics and home appliances. The company was founded in 1937 as Crompton Parkinson and was later acquired by Karam Chand Thapar.
Prominent Features of the Crompton Ameo 750-Watt Mixer Grinder:
- It is an elegant kitchen appliance to have
- It has enhanced motor ventilation and an automatic overload protector switch
- The set consists of a grinder body and three stainless steel jars with leak-proof lids for smooth blending
- Its chrome-plated knob further adds to its elegant look
- Features MaxGrind Technology for fine grinding and saves time
- Ergonomic handles
- Overload protector
- Sleek and stylish
- Handles may be a little loose for your liking
12. Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder
Butterfly is a popular electronics and home appliance company based out of Chennai, India. It was founded in 1986 by Late Shri V. Murugesa Chettiar as a pressure cooker and flasks company but later expanded to a wide range of home appliances.
Prominent Features of the Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder:
- It is all you need to prep up for your culinary requirements
- It comes with four jars suitable for grinding, blending, mincing, grating, and pureeing
- It is a centrifugal juicer and comes with non-slip feet to ensure a firm grip during usage
- You can adjust the speed using its three-level whip controls
- Has LED indicator
- Vacuum rubber shoes prevent slipping
- Super sharp blades
- The mixer knob is faulty, some users report
13. Bosch Pro Mixer Grinder
Bosch is a German electronics and technology company that has made its name in the Indian market as well. The company was founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch and has its head office in Gerlingen, Germany.
Prominent Features of the Bosch Pro 1000W Mixer Grinder:
- It is a unique kitchen appliance that replicates a pounding effect on ingredients, enhancing their taste and texture
- The best part is that this mixer grinder operates hands-free, thanks to its lid locks and suction features
- It comes with four high-grade stainless steel jars with sharp blades suitable for pureeing and grinding
- Unique pounding blades
- High-grade stainless steel jars
- Hands-free operation
- A little pricey compared to other options in this category
14. Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer Grinder
Sujata is an Indian company that was founded in 1979 by Shri Brijmohan Mittal. It manufactures top-notch fans and kitchen appliances that are easily available online at a pocket-friendly cost.
Prominent Features of the Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer Grinder:
- This mixer grinder by Sujata constitutes a motor unit and three jars for wet grinding, dry grinding, and pureeing
- It has a powerful motor with double ball bearings for smooth movement and efficient mixing
- The body is made with shock-proof and safe material, while the jars are molded from stainless steel
- This low-maintenance mixer grinder can run continuously for up to 90 minutes and is suitable for prolonged usage.
- Dome lid for making liquid-based delicacies
- Powerful motor with double ball bearings
- The small jar may have some leakage due to a loose lid
15. Panasonic MX-AC400 Super Mixer Grinder
Panasonic is a widely known brand in India, mainly due to its wide range of electronics and home appliances. This Japanese multinational giant was founded in 1918 and has its head office in Kadoma, Osaka.
Prominent Features of the Panasonic MX-AC400 Super Mixer Grinder:
- This appliance has an elegant black and silver colour
- The set has four sturdy jars for mixing, grinding, and juicing vegetables and fruits efficiently
- Each jar has a dual safety mechanism and samurai edge stainless steel blades that cut through the edibles smoothly
- Besides this, it also has a circuit-breaking system that auto-shuts it in case of discrepancies and overuse
- Its three-speed settings further add to its convenience of usage.
- Safety locking system
- Stainless steel blades
- Sturdy handles
- Blades may not be as efficient as claimed
16. Pigeon by Stovekraft Gusto Mixer Grinder
Pigeon is another leading kitchenware company based out of India. You can buy top-quality cookware, dinnerware, cutlery, home appliances, etc at affordable prices under this brand.
Prominent Features of the Pigeon Stovecraft Gusto 550 W Mixer Grinder:
- It is one of the most versatile and most durable mixer grinders available in the market
- It has three jars of different sizes in stainless steel: large, medium, and small, which serve different purposes
- The mixie comes in a compact size that easily fits into narrow spaces
- It has a unique heat dissipation design that keeps the body cool when powered for long
- The stainless steel blades churn the edibles to offer a smooth texture, while its non-slip feet ensure a better grip for the body
- Efficient motor
- Stainless steel blades
- Stylish looks
- It might emit some burning smell in the first few uses
17. Kenstar Prince KMG50WSZ Mixer Grinder
Kenstar is a popular home appliance and electronics company based in India. It was founded in 1996 and manufactures TVs, ACs, coolers, mixer grinders, etc.
Prominent Features of the Kenstar Prince 500 W Mixer Grinder:
- It is a slender and elegant kitchen appliance known for its speed and multi-functionality
- The mixie is best suited both for grinding/blending wet and dry ingredients
- It comes with three stainless steel jars with different capacities and functions
- Fulfill all your cooking needs with this single kitchen appliance
- Vacuum foot
- Smart sensor technology
- Powerful motor
- Chutney jar is not very durable
If you’re tired of using the same old mixer grinders that don’t work as efficiently as you want them to, you definitely need a new appliance! You can find a list of the best mixer grinder options available in India this list above. Our personal favourites on this list are from Bajaj, Morphy Richards, Philips, and Crompton but you are free to choose whichever you like.
1. Which is the no. 1 mixer grinder in India?
Bajaj GX-1 Mixer Grinder is the no. 1 selling mixer grinder in India. It is a small-sized kitchen appliance that grinds and purees within minutes and has hassle-free controls.
2. How do I choose a mixer grinder?
You can choose a mixer grinder as per your requirement. Make sure that your mixer grinder ticks all the following checkpoints:
- It should be energy efficient
- Should have various speed settings to control grinding, chopping and mixing
- Must have at least two jars for maximum usage
- Should have 304-grade stainless steel blades
- Should be affordable
3. Which watt mixer grinder is best?
A mixer grinder with wattage anywhere between 500W and 750W is the best for domestic usage.
4. Which brand is best for mixer grinders?
Sujata, Bajaj, Crompton, Wonderchef, and Morphy Richards are some of the best brands for mixer grinders apart from the others mentioned in our list.
5. Is the Preethi mixer grinder good?
Yes, you can trust the mixer grinders by Preethi. They are made with high-quality and durable material, perfect for Indian kitchens.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of well-trained researchers who take the time to study why a certain product is better than the rest of the lot. Our purpose is to make shopping easier and more streamlined for you by adding reliable products to our list. We researched the best mixer grinders by considering factors such as power usage, motor, RPM, material, etc. Our inclusion process is quite stringent so you will only get the most reliable products on our list.