The Derma Co. is a cutting-edge skincare brand dedicated to helping you achieve radiant, healthy skin. Founded by Varun Alagh and Ghazal Alagh, the brand offers a wide range of skincare products that are dermatologically tested so that you get the best experience. The brand works towards making skincare affordable for everyone. So, to help you out, we have rounded up the best The Derma Co. products you can add to your skincare routine. Keep reading to know more!
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best The Derma Co. Products for You?
If you’re looking to buy The Derma Co. products in India, you’ll find that they’re priced between Rs 150 and Rs 1000. Before we share our top picks, we’d like to highlight the key factors that guided our selection process.
Understanding the type of skin you have is the first step in selecting the best skincare products. Different skin types have different needs and require specific products. Therefore, we recommend that you identify your skin type and look for The Derma Co. products that are formulated to address its specific needs.
If you have specific skin concerns, such as acne, dark spots, or ageing skin, look for skincare products that target those issues. The Derma Co. offers a wide range of products for every skin issue, so you are sure to find something that you will love.
For example, if you have acne-prone skin, we recommend that you look for products that are formulated with ingredients like salicylic acid (for example, The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash) to help clear up breakouts.
If you’re concerned about ageing skin, look for products that contain anti-ageing ingredients like retinol or hyaluronic acid (for example, The Derma Co. Ceramide + HA Intense Face Moisturiser) to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
List of the 10 Best The Derma Co. Products in India
The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Face Serum
If you’re looking for an effective solution to fade those pesky acne marks and scars, The Derma Co. Niacinamide Serum could be your saviour. The serum contains skin-loving ingredients which work together to soothe and hydrate the skin while promoting skin cell regeneration. Along with removing acne scars, this face serum helps in improving the overall texture and tone of the skin. Therefore, your skin will look smoother and more radiant.
|Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc, Glycerin
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Face Serum:
- This face serum contains niacinamide that controls oil that causes acne
- Features zinc to help control sebum production, lessen the severity of acne, and encourage clean skin
- Makes skin tone even and aids in the fading marks that acne may leave behind
- Allows for deep cleansing
- Safe formulation
- Controls oil production
- Dermatologically tested
- May leave behind a white powdery substance
Why We Picked The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Face Serum?
This face serum from The Derma Co. is suitable for anybody who faces acne scars, open pores, or uneven skin tone. The Derma Co. face serum features a safe and effective composition that provides amazing results. Additionally, it is free of mineral oil, colour, parabens, and sulphates.
The Derma Co. 1% Hyaluronic Sunscreen
Due to the damaging effects of UV radiation on the skin, sunscreen has become an essential skincare product in our daily routine nowadays. The Derma Co. Hyaluronic Sunscreen is a popular choice among consumers due to its sun protection and added skincare benefits. This sunscreen is also free from harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates, and artificial fragrances, making it a safe option for everyone.
|Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 1% Hyaluronic Sunscreen:
- Protects from sun damage while also minimising fine lines and wrinkles
- Absorbs quickly and offers the skin considerable hydration, thanks to the 1% Hyaluronic Acid concentration
- Additionally, this sunscreen shields and screens your skin from the sun
- Leaves skin smooth and supple
- Protects against blue light
- Free from fragrance
- Build quality of the pump can be improved
- Quantity is low compared to the price
Why We Picked The Derma Co. 1% Hyaluronic Sunscreen?
This sunscreen from The Derma Co. contains Hyaluronic Acid that diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by renewing and moisturising your skin. It is also loaded with antioxidants and skin-replenishing capabilities. Additionally, this face serum reverses the effects of ageing and enhances the skin’s health and flexibility.
The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash
The Derma Co. Face Wash contains ingredients that work synergistically to combat acne. This face wash exfoliates your skin and helps unclog pores by removing excess dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. Additionally, the face wash is gel-based, lightweight, and non-greasy, making it an ideal choice.
|Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel, Willow Bark
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash:
- This face wash removes skin debris that clogs pores and kills acne-causing bacteria
- Contains salicylic acid that makes the cleanser very breathable and simple to absorb
- Additionally, the face wash features anti-inflammatory qualities that are crucial in helping pimples lose their red, inflamed appearance
- Exfoliates the skin
- Reduces acne
- Aids in skin cell regeneration
- May make skin dry, so needs to be paired with a moisturiser after use
Why We Picked The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash?
This gel face wash from The Derma Co. features a safe and effective composition for acne-prone skin. The potent formulation of Salicylic Acid and Witch Hazel, along with its lightweight and non-greasy texture, make it a great option. It provides noticeable results in 3-6 weeks, so your skin will appear brighter and smoother.
Note: In case you haven’t seen it yet, we’ve also featured a blog highlighting some of the top Mamaearth products. We highly recommend giving it a read to discover some amazing skincare and personal care items by Mamaearth.
The Derma Co. Ceramide + HA Intense Face Moisturiser
This powerful moisturiser from The Derma Co. offers a safe and efficient composition that keeps the skin moisturised for up to 72 hours. This moisturiser is appropriate for anybody with dry, normal, or combination skin. Additionally, it is free of mineral oil, dye, paraben, and sulphates.
|Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. Ceramide + HA Intense Face Moisturiser:
- Restores moisture levels and locks in moisture to cure very dry, injured, or impaired skin
- Produces a protective barrier on the skin with regular use
- Soothes sensitive skin, delays ageing, and maintains skin hydration for a long time
- Locks in moisture
- Calms irritated skin
- Helps in fighting acne
Why We Picked The Derma Co. Ceramide + HA Intense Face Moisturiser?
The Derma Co. is suitable for those whose skin is prone to acne and blemishes. This moisturiser includes Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid that helps in repairing skin damage, maintaining moisture, and hastening the healing process.
The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
This body wash from The Derma Co. can help you transform rough, bumpy skin into smooth, hydrated skin. The body wash exfoliates skin cells and contains BHA which fights blackheads and enlarged acne. Additionally, this body wash removes dead skin cells to reveal fresher, more vibrant skin.
|Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, PENTAVITIN
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Daily Exfoliating Body Wash:
- Gently exfoliates the skin and eliminates impurities from deep inside, thanks to its formulation of salicylic and glycolic acid
- With this antibacterial solution, you can fight zits and blackheads while minimising swelling and irritation
- Safe and efficient composition provides a noticeable change with each application
- Deeply cleanses skin
- Free from sulfates
- Fights body acne
- May not lather very well
Why We Picked The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Daily Exfoliating Body Wash?
Incorporating The Derma Co. Salicylic Exfoliating Body Wash into your skincare routine is simple and convenient. With regular usage, this body wash will result in the uniform toning of the skin.
The Derma Co. 2% Niacinamide Hydrating BB Cream
This BB Cream from The Derma Co. provides excellent coverage by giving you an even skin tone. It helps in lowering pigmentation while reducing dark spots. Additionally, this BB cream conceals blemishes and flaws for a beautiful dewy finish, so you can look gorgeous the entire day.
|Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Niacinamide, Aquaxyl
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 2% Niacinamide Hydrating BB Cream:
- Preserves the water molecules on your skin’s surface, which keeps it moisturised and supple
- Helps balance out skin tone, lighten dark spots, and remove pigmentation
- Strengthens the skin barrier, prevents water loss, and replenishes moisture
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Reduces pigmentation
- Provides flawless coverage
- Free from sulfates and parabens
- May leave a white cast
The Derma Co. 2% Kojic Acid Face Cream
The face cream from The Derma Co. permeates the skin to lessen blemishes, age spots, and dark spots. In as little as three weeks, it evens out skin tone, lightens skin tone, and reduces the likelihood of discolouration returning. Over time, the face cream enhances complexion and encourages the healing process.
|Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid, Turmeric
|Free from Dye, Mineral Oil, Sulfate, Paraben
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 2% Kojic Acid Face Cream:
- Has 2% Kojic Acid that reduces stubborn brown spots and discolouration
- Contains L-ascorbic acid, which protects and hastens skin healing
- The cream will lighten dark spots with repeated application
- Reduces dark spots
- Repairs skin cells
- Provides radiance
The Derma Co. 2% Salicylic Acid Clay Face Mask
The Derma Co. Face Mask gets you ready for the day by cleaning pores of excess oil and bacteria that may cause acne inflammation. The presence of Activated Charcoal, Kaolin Clay, and 2% Salicylic Acid minimises any risk of pore-clogging. Additionally, it helps in bringing out fresh, healthy skin that is smoother and free of imperfections.
|Acne and Blemish Prone Skin
|2% Salicylic Acid, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal
|Makes skin radiant
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 2% Salicylic Acid Clay Face Mask:
- Aids in removing dead skin cells from the skin’s surface so that serums and moisturisers may readily enter the skin
- This salicylic mask works to remove dead skin cells and create room for new, smooth skin that is even in texture and tone
- Additionally, it assists in tightening loose pores, delaying the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Improves skin tone
- Dermatologically tested
- Treats acne
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
The Derma Co. Kojic Acid + Glutathione Daily Syndet Soap
To reduce photodamage and sun spots, nourish your skin with this soap from The Derma Co. The potent composition of this soap fights skin-harming free radicals. It aids in preserving a soft, smooth texture while assuring clean, dirt-free skin. Say welcome to a more even skin tone and brighter complexion.
|Kojic Acid, L-Glutathione, Alpha-Arbutin
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. Kojic Acid + Glutathione Daily Syndet Soap:
- Made with skin-friendly ingredients that thoroughly cleanse and brighten skin
- With this fragrance-free soap, you will not have to face dryness or irritation anymore
- Additionally, this soap has passed dermatological testing and is suitable for all skin types
- Minimises sunspots
- Free from artificial fragrance
- Cleans and nourishes skin
- May make your skin feel a little dry
The Derma Co. 3% AHA-BHA Foaming Face Wash
This foaming face wash from The Derma Co. goes deep inside to unclog pores without drying out the skin. The AHA BHA Anti Acne Face Wash is here to help you with every wash and rescue you from all your oily skin issues, leaving your face feeling clear, clean, and fresh.
|Mandelic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
|Free from Paraben
Prominent Features of The Derma Co. 3% AHA-BHA Foaming Face Wash:
- The foamy cleanser efficiently removes dirt and dead skin cells without stripping the natural oils present on the skin
- All of the ingredients are safe for the skin and work well to prevent acne
- Chemical exfoliants AHA and BHA are used to assist the skin in gently exfoliating the buildup of dead skin cells
- Additionally, glycolic acid helps to remove dead skin cells, exposing newer, more radiant skin
- Has exfoliating properties
- Helps reduce acne
Based on our research, The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Face Serum, The Derma Co. 1% Hyaluronic Sunscreen, and The Derma Co. 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash are our top picks for the best The Derma Co. products in India. We also considered factors like skin type, skin concern, and more while making our recommendations. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
Bonus tip: Before incorporating a new skincare product into your routine, we recommend that you conduct a patch test first. Apply a small amount of the product on a small area of your skin and wait for 24 to 48 hours to see if you have any adverse reactions, such as redness, itching, or irritation. If your skin reacts negatively to the product, discontinue use immediately.
Furthermore, we have recently published a blog that cover some of the best-selling VlCC products. We encourage you to take a look and share your thoughts on the helpfulness of the information. Happy reading!
Is The Derma Co. a good brand?
Yes, The Derma Co. is a good brand. The products are effective and will work wonders for your skin. To guarantee that they are completely safe for usage, The Derma Co. products are put through rigorous testing.
Do The Derma Co. products work?
Yes, The Derma Co. products are dermatologically tested. They are gentle on the skin and help to make your skin feel and look healthy. Add it to your skincare routine and watch yourself glow up within a few weeks.
Are The Derma Co. products good for pigmentation?
Yes, The Derma Co. products are good for pigmentation. They reduce wrinkles and fine lines, along with working on spots and hyperpigmentation. Additionally, the products help with blotchiness, redness, and inflammation of the skin.
What The Derma Co. products are good for combination skin?
The Derma Co. 2% Kojic Acid Face Cream is good for combination skin. It gets easily absorbed by the skin to even out skin tone. Additionally, the cream brightens your face while enhancing cell regeneration.
Is The Derma Co. an Indian brand?
Yes, The Derma Co. is an Indian brand. It was established in 2020 by Varun Alagh and Ghazal Alagh. The company was started with the goal of revolutionising the Indian skincare industry by providing expert solutions that enable millennials to appreciate their natural skin and hair.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
At CashKaro, our team of skilled and experienced researchers is dedicated to providing you with the best market advice available online. We carefully evaluate a wide range of products and compare them based on various criteria to curate a list of products that you can rely on. We hope that our recommendations for the best The Derma Co. products in India have been useful to you and will assist you in making an informed decision.
*Prices are subject to change