Xerox machines, also known as photocopiers, are devices that allow users to make copies of printed materials quickly and efficiently. These machines have become necessary in modern offices, schools, and other settings. Nowadays, xerox machines have become more advanced, incorporating features such as automatic document feeders, auto duplex printing, and more. To help you out, we have created a list of the best xerox machines in India. Keep reading to learn more!
Our Top Recommendations:
How Do We Choose the Best Xerox Machines for You?
Xerox machines or multifunction printers are essential tools for homes businesses, schools, and offices. They allow you to create high-quality copies of documents, print, scan, and even fax. The best xerox machines in India cost somewhere around Rs 8,000 and Rs 46,000. Below, we have discussed all the factors we took into account while deciding on the best xerox or photocopier machines for you.
The first consideration you should make while buying a xerox machine is to evaluate your printing needs. How much do you need to print, xerox, copy, or scan each day? What types of documents will you be printing? Do you need colour or black and white printing? By answering these questions, you can determine the type of xerox machine or printer that would be best suited for your needs. This will enable you to determine the size of the copier, its capacity tray size, and if you need a black-and-white or coloured copier.
Printing speed in a xerox machine is an important factor to consider when choosing one. The speed of a xerox machine is measured in pages per minute (PPM). If you have a high volume of printing needs, it is recommended that you choose a machine with a high PPM rate. A faster machine can help you get more work done in less time.
Xerox machines come with different features, such as automatic document feeders, double-sided printing, and wireless connectivity. Depending on your needs, you can consider a machine that has these features. For example, an automatic document feeder can help you save time by allowing you to scan multiple pages at once.
Xerox machines vary in price, and it is important to evaluate the cost and choose a machine that fits within your budget. Keep in mind that the cost of the machine is not the only expense to consider. You will also need to consider the cost of ink or toner cartridges, maintenance, and repairs.
List of 11 Best Xerox Machines in India
Epson EcoTank L3211 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
This Epson printer for xeroxing or printing is an ideal choice for an office or home. This multifunctional device can print, fax, scan, and more. It supports both WiFi connectivity and duplex printing. Additionally, this device comes with a guide, USB cable, and inks for ease of use.
|Maximum Print Speed||15ppm (colour), 33 ppm (monochrome)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Print Cost||18 paise (colour), 7 paise (monochrome)|
Prominent Features of the Epson EcoTank L3211 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer:
- Works with various Operating Systems, along with WiFi and USB
- This machine can scan, fax, copy, as well as xerox
- Offers a high resolution of printing, making it an ideal choice
- Wide connectivity options
- Ink tanks are easy to change
- Print quality may degrade for a large number of copies
Why We Picked The Epson EcoTank L3211 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer?
This inkjet printer from Epson is a perfect xerox machine for producing clear and crisp copies. Additionally, it is easy to refill and affordable, making it an ideal choice.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Wi-Fi Mono/Colour Printer/Xerox Machine
You can use this printing machine from Canon to print, scan, xerox, and fax. Canon’s Hybrid Ink technology helps in creating crisp documents and gorgeous photographs. Additionally, you can print borderless images up to A4 size.
|Printing Technology||Ink Tank|
|Maximum Print Speed||5 ppm (colour), 8.8 ppm (monochrome)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Print Cost||33 paise (colour), 9 paise (monochrome)|
Prominent Features of the Canon PIXMA G3000 Wi-Fi Mono/Colour Printer/Xerox Machine:
- Users can print wirelessly from various devices thanks to built-in wireless LAN access
- Enjoy printing without worrying about the expense of ink or running out of ink since this xerox machine has a yield of 7000 pages
- Built-in integrated ink tanks allows users to quickly and easily see how much ink is left
- Easy to use
- Supports printing from a wide range of devices
- Easy to set up
- Quality of the scanner can be improved
Why We Picked The Canon PIXMA G3000 Wi-Fi Mono/Colour Printer/Xerox Machine?
With the new Canon printer, you can print from smartphones, tablets, and computers. Additionally, it supports printing via PIXMA Cloud Link from cloud services like Facebook and Dropbox.
Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
This machine from Brother is capable of delivering a very quick performance that will absolutely wow you. It has a 30-page-per-minute print speed and a paper tray that can easily hold 250 sheets of paper at once. This multifunctional device allows printing, scanning, and photocopying.
|Maximum Print Speed||30 ppm|
|Maximum Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
Prominent Features of the Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer:
- This 250-sheet capacity paper tray is changeable and supports letter or legal-size paper
- The laser printer enables you to manage all of your printing requirements, such as scanning, printing, xeroxing, and more
- This enclosed large-capacity paper tray protects the paper from moisture and dust
- Handles paper conveniently
- Toner can be replaced easily
- Affordable pricing
Why We Picked The Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer?
You can print in excellent quality at a reasonable price with this xerox device from Brother. The device can only print black and white copies and is perfect for offices and other professional environments.
HP Laserjet 138fnw Monochrome Compact Wi-Fi Printer
With this multifunctional device from HP, you can print, scan, and copy. This printer makes high-resolution prints at affordable costs. Through Direct WiFi, you can easily connect your smartphone or tablet to this printer and print without using a network.
|Maximum Print Speed||21 ppm|
|Maximum Print Resolution||720 dpi|
|Print Cost||Rs 3.4|
Prominent Features of the HP Laserjet 138fnw Monochrome Compact Wi-Fi Printer:
- This monochrome printer prints 21 pages per minute, which is the maximum monochrome print speed
- This printer can print, scan, and copy, providing results of the highest calibre
- Additionally, you can print and scan from your phone easily
- High-quality prints
- Affordable prices
- Can fit anywhere
- No automatic duplex printing
Why We Picked The HP Laserjet 138fnw Monochrome Compact Wi-Fi Printer?
This printer from HP is an affordable choice that will produce crisp and high-quality prints. Additionally, it is easy to set up and is compatible with Windows and Android.
Kyocera Mono Laser Multifunction Printer
This multifunction printer from Kyocera is an ideal choice for office or home use. It is quite efficient and can print up to 40 A4 pages in a minute. Additionally, it prints per page in just 60 Paisa, and a single cartridge can print hundreds of pages. So, if affordability is your concern, you can check out this printer.
|Maximum Print Speed||42 ppm (monochrome)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200×1200 dpi|
|Print Cost||60 paisa|
Prominent Features of the Kyocera Mono Laser Multifunction Printer:
- Features a comprehensive control panel and one-touch buttons for simple operation
- For added convenience, this printer also incorporates an LCD screen that displays the progress
- Also compatible with a USB cable, making it an ideal choice
- Good speed for printing
- Easy to operate
- Allows both duplex printing and scanning
Why We Picked The Kyocera Mono Laser Multifunction Printer?
This multifunction printer from Kyocera can be used to make high-quality prints. It is easy to operate and can be used for both printing and scanning.
HP Deskjet 4123 Printer
The HP DeskJet 4123 Multi-Function Printer is a versatile and affordable device that offers multiple functions such as printing, scanning, xerox, and copying. This printer is easy to use and can be a great option for both personal and small office use. It features original HP ink cartridges that provide sharp text and vivid pictures.
|Maximum Print Speed||16 ppm (colour)|
Prominent Features of the HP Deskjet 4123 Printer:
- You can utilise dual-band WiFi for connections with greater range, speed, and dependability
- This printer will take care of all your print, scan, xerox, and copy requirements
- Features an LCD display so that you can print with ease
- Seamless connectivity due to dual-band WiFi
- 35-page auto feeder
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Not auto-duplex
Epson EcoTank Monochrome All-in-One Duplex InkTank Printer
The Epson M2140 EcoTank Monochrome Printer is a versatile and cost-effective printer designed for home and office use. It is an all-in-one printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying functionalities. This printer is a perfect choice for those who want to save money on their print needs without compromising on quality.
|Maximum Print Speed||5 ppm (colour), 39 ppm (monochrome)|
|Print Cost||12 paise|
Prominent Features of the Epson EcoTank Monochrome All-in-One Duplex InkTank Printer:
- Has a fast printing speed, making it a perfect choice for those who need to print large numbers of documents quickly
- Designed to be user-friendly, making it an ideal choice for home and office
- Has a compact and integrated tank design which helps in producing clear prints
- Easy to refill
- Allows auto duplex printing
- Can print, copy, and scan
HP MFP M128fw LaserJet Printer
This multi-functional printer from HP has an excellent processing speed. It can help you complete document scanning duties quickly. This printer produces sharp text, clear prints, and high-quality xerox copies, letting you experience unparalleled excellence. With the printer’s several features that simplify life, you can do more.
|Maximum Print Speed||20 ppm|
Prominent Features of the HP MFP M128fw LaserJet Printer:
- Simple and quick printing, faxing, and making xerox copies right from the control panel
- This machine is very small and compact, so you can fit this multifunctional printer almost anywhere
- For quicker print operations, use the automated 35-sheet ADF to save time
- Quicker printing
- Compact size
- Auto duplex printing
- No Bluetooth connectivity
Brother DCP-L5600DN Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
For workplaces and small workgroups, the Brother DCP-L5600DN monochrome laser all-in-one printer is perfect. The high-yield replaceable toner cartridge, quick printing, and copying at up to 40 ppm make it an ideal choice. With a 250-sheet paper tray, another 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, and an optional add-on tray for more capacity, this multi-function copier also enables versatile paper handling.
|Maximum Print Speed||40 ppm (monochrome)|
Prominent Features of the Brother DCP-L5600DN Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer:
- Features an LCD display so that you can print or scan without any hassle
- Also allows for simple sharing through an Ethernet interface which results in cost-effective output
- An ideal choice for busy offices that need to print large volumes of documents quickly
- Easy to set up
- Auto duplex printing
- Easy scanning
Canon PIXMA E4570 All-in-One Printer
The Canon E4570 is a printer that is designed to cater to all your printing needs with its efficient features and compatibility with various devices. It is also compatible with Wi-Fi connectivity, which enables you to connect to your home or office network, making it easier to print from multiple devices.
|Maximum Print Speed||4.4 ppm (colour), 8.8 ppm (monochrome)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Print Cost||Rs 4.8 (colour), Rs 1.5 (monochrome)|
Prominent Features of the Canon PIXMA E4570 All-in-One Printer:
- Features an LCD display which shows status so that you can use it with ease
- Has an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), allowing you to print multiple pages without the need to feed each sheet manually
- Has an Auto Duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper, helping you reduce printing costs
- Fast and reliable printing
- Auto duplex printing
- Borderless printing
HP Smart Tank 670 All-in-One Wireless Integrated Ink Tank Colour Printer
The HP All-in-One Printer is a sleek and powerful printing solution designed for modern homes and offices. This printer comes packed with a range of features. This makes it an ideal choice for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient solution for printing and xerox needs. Additionally, with HP’s ground-breaking spill-free refill technology, reloading ink is tidy and simple.
|Maximum Print Speed||7 ppm (colour), 12 ppm (monochrome)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||600×1200 dpi|
|Print Cost||25 paise (colour), 12 paise (monochrome)|
Prominent Features of the HP Smart Tank 670 All-in-One Wireless Integrated Ink Tank Colour Printer:
- Tasks can easily be managed with the LED smart-guided buttons
- Automatic two-sided printing helps you get through multipage documents more quickly
- With integrated ink tank light and paper sensors, it is simple to keep track of and maintain ink and paper levels
- Easy to use
- Auto duplex printing
- Easy to manage tasks
Xerox machines have become an indispensable tool for modern businesses and organisations. These machines are especially useful for printing large volumes of documents quickly and easily. According to us, Epson EcoTank L3211 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer, Canon PIXMA G3000 Wi-Fi Mono/Colour Printer/Xerox Machine, and Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer are the best xerox machines in India. While making our recommendations for you, we also considered factors like printing needs, printing speed, and features like auto duplex, document feeder, and more. Let us know which one turned out to work the best for you!
Which Xerox machine is best for small businesses?
Brands like Canon, HP, Brother, and Epson produce some of the best printers or photocopier machines in India. They have a wide range of collections at various price ranges, so you can choose the most affordable xerox machine for yourself, depending on your budget.
How to choose a Xerox machine?
There are several factors that you should take into consideration while purchasing a xerox machine. Think about the printing needs, speed, and additional features you would require, such as a document feeder, auto duplex printing, connectivity, and more. Additionally, you should keep in mind the cost of paper and ink required.
What are the advantages of Xerox?
A xerox machine or photocopier can make copies of documents relatively immediately and inexpensively. By using a xerox machine, you can reproduce a document as many times as you want.
Which is the highest quality printing system?
A laser printer offers the best text and image quality for prints. However, for coloured pictures and prints, an inkjet printer provides the best quality print.
Which paper is best for Xerox shop?
Typically, 20 lb/75 gsm paper is used as the standard ‘plain’ printing paper in xerox shops. This paper is versatile because it is the perfect weight for digital copiers and printers, including laser and inkjet printers. Additionally, the paper is perfect for regular usage in office settings.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Our team of experts at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. We examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of factors. We hope our recommendations for the best xerox machines have helped you in making an informed judgement.
Prices may be subject to changes*