Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Inkjet Colour Printers in India (Updated List)
- 1.1 1. Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.2 2. HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.3 3. HP DeskJet 4729 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.4 4. HP DeskJet 1112 Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.5 5. Canon Pixma MG2577S Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.6 6. Canon E560 Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.7 7. Canon Pixma G3000 All-In-One Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.8 8. HP 5275 Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.9 9. HP DeskJet 2331 All-In-One Inkjet Colour Printer
- 1.10 10. Canon Pixma TS207 Inkjet Colour Printer
- 2 Top 10 Inkjet Colour Printers in India: Full Comparison With Ratings (2020)
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Inkjet Colour Printers (FAQs)
Going outside for every small printing requirement can be a daunting task, along with being a time-consuming affair. Are you looking for a compact easy-to-use printer that is versatile and fits all your printing needs? Look no further! Inkjet colour printers are specially crafted to work as a computer’s best companion when it comes to printing, and with technology, some of them even have the option of printing straight from smartphones. As compared to other printers, inkjet printers are cost-efficient and are great for printing photographs as well as documents. When buying a printer, it is essential to pick the one that suits your printing requirements, and with the several options in the market, it may make you feel confused. Here is a curated list of the best inkjet colour printers to help you decide the best option for you.
10 Best Inkjet Colour Printers in India (Updated List)
1. Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon’s Inkjet Colour Printer Pixma TS307 is a single function print-only printer that boasts direct connectivity features such as Wi-Fi compatibility, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, and PIXMA Cloud Link. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.10.5 ~ v10.11, and Mac OS v10.12 via AirPrint. This printer by Canon is an ideal for choice using at home for personal or professional needs.
- Borderless photo printing with your smartphone
- Easy smartphone copy
- Direct wireless connection
- It does not feature an LED indicator
Must Read: Best Budget Laptops in India
2. HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer
HP DeskJet 2131 inkjet colour printer is an easy-to-install device. An all-in-one printer that has scan, photocopy, and print, it is a compact solution for every requirement. Boasting simple controls, this HP inkjet printer is an ideal choice for home and professional usage, fitting the needs of anyone who desires speed without compromising on quality. It has a paper capacity of 60 sheets and the maximum print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Auto switch-off technology
- Compact design
- Recyclable cartridge
- The cartridge may dry up if not used on a regular basis
Must Read: Best Web Cams in India
3. HP DeskJet 4729 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer
HP DeskJet 4729 is an all-in-one multifunctional printer that can scan, photocopy, and print. This HP Inkjet printer is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant and features hands-free printing. It supports Wi-Fi connectivity and also has USB ports, along with a stylish LCD display. A strong and durable device, it is an ideal inkjet colour printer for home-usage. The printer also works well for small office and regular usage. It also boasts an optional quiet mode to help keep noise to a minimum.
- Print from smartphone or tablet
- High yield ink cartridges
- Easy to set-up
- Colour prints on glossy sheets may not be of the best quality
Must Read: Best Laser Printers in India
4. HP DeskJet 1112 Inkjet Colour Printer
Hp DeskJet 112 is a single-function inkjet colour printer. Featuring a USB connectivity port, it supports paper sizes of A4, B5, A6, and envelope. It has a manual duplex printing option. The print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI for colour prints and up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI for monochrome prints. This inkjet colour printer by HP has been designed to fit tight spaces and budgets, is easy to set up and use right out of the box, and ideal for home-usage.
- Energy Star certified
- Easy to set-up
- Compact size
- It does not have an automatic duplex printing option
Must Read: Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers in India
5. Canon Pixma MG2577S Inkjet Colour Printer
An all-in-one colour inkjet printer by Canon, Pixma MG2577S features scanning, printing, photocopy and a USB connectivity port. This printer is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Window Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.7.5 and its later models. The paper sizes that can be used are A4, A5, B5,l, LGL, 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, and envelope size. Compact and lightweight, it has auto power on/off button and also features a quiet mode for noiseless operation.
- LCD display
- Quiet mode
- Compatible with Windows and iOS
- It is advised to maintain a regular up-keep of the device
Must Read: Best Power Banks in India
6. Canon E560 Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon E560 is a multifunctional ink-efficient colour printer that can be used for scan, print, and photocopy. Sporting a flatbed built, it has a built-in USB port, and can also be connected to the Wi-Fi. With a maximum print resolution of 4800×1200 DPI, it features an automatic duplex printing. This printer has been crafted using the cutting edge printing technology that offers high-quality printing. Compact and powerful, the printer is equipped with an automatic ‘power on’ feature that saves the hassle of manually switching on the device. It is an ideal inkjet colour printer for home, small office and regular usage.
- Automatic duplex printing
- Can be controlled by the Pixma Printing app
- Wireless connectivity
- The printer may produce minimal sound when switching on
Must Read: Best Touchscreen Chromebooks in India
7. Canon Pixma G3000 All-In-One Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon Pixma G3000 is a multifunctional all-in-one inkjet colour printer that can be used for print, copy, and scan. It features Wi-Fi connectivity, has USB ports, and can be controlled via the Canon Selphy App. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.7.5 and later. A Pixma G-Series printer, it also features automatic duplex printing. The maximum print quality resolution is 4800 x 1200 DPI. It is ideal for use at home, small office, and regular use.
- Wi-Fi – Direct printing
- Pixma cloud link
- Automatic duplex printing
- There is no LCD display/indicator on the printer
Must Read: Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
8. HP 5275 Inkjet Colour Printer
HP’s 5275 inkjet colour printer is a cost-efficient printer from HP. This printer comes with a 5.58-cm mono touchscreen that allows printing, scanning, copy, and even fax without any hassle. The 35-page automatic document feeder makes large print jobs done within no time. It features USB ports for connectivity and an easy Wi-Fi setup in order to be able to print directly from smartphones. Boasting an LCD display and automatic duplex printing option, this inkjet colour printer is compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa. It is ideal for home, small offices, and for regular usage.
- Printing from multiple devices
- Wi-Fi – Direct Printing
- Fax option
- The scanning ADF is one-sided
Must Read: Best Headphones under Rs 10000
9. HP DeskJet 2331 All-In-One Inkjet Colour Printer
HP DeskJet 2331 is an all-in-one inkjet colour printer ideal for home, small office, and regular use. It allows print, copy, scan from a single device, and has a hybrid ink system that helps combine dye ink for vivid colours and black pigment for sharp text, making this a highly efficient printer. A compact and lightweight inkjet printer, it has a user-friendly interface with a convenient control panel to streamline operations throughout. This is an ideal budget-friendly inkjet colour printer that is also easy to set-up.
- Compatible with Windows 10
- High-speed USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Smart usage via HP Smart app
- It cannot print pages larger than an A-4 size
Must Read: Best Camera Phones under 20000
10. Canon Pixma TS207 Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon Pixma TS207 is a single-function inkjet colour printer that is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Window Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.6.8. An efficient home-usage printer, it has a grid-textured surface that is resistant to fingerprints and scratches. It supports borderless printing for photos and crisp text docu2000ments. The printer boasts in-built USB ports for seamless connectivity and has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI.
- Compatible with Windows and iOS
- Borderless printing
- Scratch-free body surface
- It does not feature a duplex printing option
Must Read: Best Fitness Bands in India
Top 10 Inkjet Colour Printers in India: Full Comparison With Ratings (2020)
|Best Inkjet Colour Printers||Best Features||Rating|
|Canon Pixma TS307||Wi-Fi – Direct Printing||4.1/5|
|HP DeskJet 2131||Recyclable Cartridge||4.2/5|
|HP DeskJet 4729||Printing From Smartphone||4.2/5|
|HP DeskJet 1112||Energy-Efficient Inkjet Printer||3.9/5|
|Canon Pixma MG2577s||Noiseless Printing||3.5/5|
|Canon E560||Wireless Inkjet Colour Printer||4.0/5|
|Canon Pixma G3000||Wi-Fi – Direct Printing||4.2/5|
|HP 5275||Inkjet Printer With Fax||3.7/5|
|HP DeskJet 2331||Hybrid Ink-System||3.9/5|
|Canon Pixma TS207||Borderless Printing||3.5/5|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Inkjet Colour Printers (FAQs)
Q. Which printer is better between inkjet and laser?
A. Choosing between an inkjet printer and a laser printer would be based on your needs and usage purpose. Inkjet printers are considered better at printing photos and colour documents. On the other hand, laser printers don’t use ink, and instead, use a toner. A toner lasts longer than ink but is generally more expensive.
Q. Are inkjet printers bad for your health?
A. Inkjet printers release fine dust particles when printing. It is advised to keep your face away from the printer when the document is being printed, in order to prevent dust particles from entering your body.
Q. What are the disadvantages of ink-printer?
A. Inkjet printers are a great device for all your daily printing needs, be it photos, documents or projects. The only downside of an inkjet printer’s ink is that if they are not used regularly the ink cartridge and tubes can dry up and cause clogging.
Q. Do inkjet printers have memory?
A. Inkjet printers do indeed have memory. Just as is found in computers, inkjet printers have both volatile and non-volatile memory. The volatile memory is similar to the RAM of a computer, it gets lost when the printer is turned off. The non-volatile memory can be compared to a computer’s hard drive.
Q. Which is the best inkjet printer for home use?
A. Inkjet printers are very convenient to be used at home. They are cost-efficient, as compared to other varieties of printers, and easy to use. Some of the best inkjet printers for home use are:
- Canon Pixma G3000 Inkjet Colour Printer
- HP DeskJet 4729 Inkjet Colour Printer
- Canon E560 Inkjet Colour Printer
- HP DeskJet 2131 Inkjet Colour Printer
- Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer
Other Must Read Stories:
- Best 1.5 Ton Split ACs in India
- Best Electric Rice Cookers in India
- Best 10000 mAH Power Banks
- Best Earphones under Rs 2000
- Best Kitchen Gadgets in India
- Best Travel Gadgets in India