Are you looking for a compact, easy-to-use printer that is versatile and fits all your printing needs? Look no further! We are here to introduce you to the 10 best inkjet printers in India that are a great addition to both your home and the office. Inkjet color printers are the computer’s best companion and are specially crafted to ease your work. Compared to other printers, such printers are cost-efficient and great for printing photographs as well as documents. Have a look at our top picks and choose the best option for you.
Our Top Picks
How Do We Choose the Best Inkjet Printers for You?
Going outside for every small printing requirement can be a daunting task, along with being a time-consuming affair. This is where buying a printer becomes important. Having a printer not only helps you save money but also the time and the hassle of going out every time. Amongst different kinds of options, inkjet printers are considered to be the best. They are cheaper in comparison to laser printers and offer great quality print. Also, with technology, some of them even have the option of printing straight from smartphones. In the Indian market, you can find one of the best inkjet printers on a budget of Rs 2,500 to Rs 17,000.
While we have listed the best available options, it is essential to pick the one that suits your printing requirements. This is why we have listed some of the factors that you must keep in mind while making the selection.
The time printer takes to produce a single print is an important factor to consider while making a purchase. While the speed of the print varies with the device and printable format, it should not be too slow. On average, the printer should provide 15-20 black-and-white prints or 10-15 coloured prints in one minute.
Another factor you can’t ignore when purchasing a new printer is its connectivity. In today’s time, nearly all printers come with more than one connectivity option, making the use of printers much easier. There are multiple ways of connecting, like WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, cloud printing, etc. Carefully make the selection, keeping in mind your requirements.
List of Top 10 Inkjet Colour Printers in India
Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon’s Inkjet Colour Printer Pixma TS307 is a single-function print-only printer that boasts direct connectivity features such as WiFi compatibility, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, and PIXMA Cloud Link.
It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.10.5 ~ v10.11, and Mac OS v10.12 via AirPrint. This printer by Canon is ideal for choice using at home for personal or professional needs.
Prominent Features of the Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer:
- Pages per minute- 7.7 ipm (B&W print) and 4.0 ipm (Coloured print)
- Power Consumption- 2.1W (Standby) and 10W (Printing)
- Functions- Print, scan, and copy
- Page Size- A4 & Borderless printing
- Weight- 2.9kg
- You can print with your smartphone
- Easy smartphone copy
- Direct wireless connection
- Excellent printing quality
- It does not feature an LED indicator
Why We Picked the Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer?
Canon Pixma TS307 is one of the best inkjet printers under Rs 15000 in the market, which is super value for the money. It is a highly affordable printer that lets you make smartphone document copies and offers crisp and detailed printouts. This printer has a one-touch direct wireless connection, making it a great choice for all your printing needs.
HP DeskJet 2331 Inkjet Colour Printer
Next, we have a highly affordable and great quality printer from the house of HP for all your printing, scanning, and copying needs. This HP DeskJet 2331 is an all-in-one inkjet color printer that is an ideal choice for home, small office, and regular use. It allows you to perform multiple functions from a single device and offers you a quality output at a low cost per page.
Prominent Features of the HP DeskJet 2331 Inkjet Colour Printer:
- Pages per minute- 7.5 ipm (B&W print) and 5.5 ipm (Coloured print)
- Connectivity- USB 2.0 high-speed port
- Supported Paper- A4, B5, A6, & DL envelope
- Monthly page volume- 50 to 100 pages
- Weight- 3.42 kg
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Smart usage via the HP Smart app
- Easy navigation panel
- Paper input and output tray
- It cannot print pages larger than the A-4 size
Why We Picked the HP DeskJet 2331 Inkjet Colour Printer?
A compact and lightweight inkjet printer, this one from HP has a user-friendly interface and convenient control panel to streamline operations throughout. This is an ideal budget-friendly inkjet color printer that is also easy to set up and has a hybrid ink system that helps combine dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment for sharp text, making this a highly efficient printer.
Epson EcoTank L3211 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Another great all-in-one printer for home and office use, Epson EcoTank L3211 Ink Tank Printer is an ideal solution for regular or heavy printing requirements. It features Epson heat-free technology that offers high-speed printing and prevents damage to the device during the process. Also, it is an easy-to-use and set-up tool that you must check out for quality printing at an affordable price.
Prominent Features of the Epson EcoTank L3211 Ink Tank Printer:
- Pages per minute- 10 ipm (B&W print) and 5 ipm (Coloured print)
- Connectivity- USB interface 2.0
- Supported Paper- A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
- Print resolution- 5760 x 1440
- Weight- 5.6 kg
- Supports multiple page sizes
- Print, scan, and copy functions
- Remarkable print quality
- Low power consumption
- Does not feature automatic dual-side printing
Why We Picked the Epson EcoTank L3211 Ink Tank Printer?
Epson EcoTank L3211 Ink Tank Printer is a compact and sleek printer that saves space and offers borderless printing up to 4R. It features high-yield ink bottles and spill-free, error-free refilling, letting you save a lot of money. Also, it comes with a warranty of up to 1 year or 30,000 prints, preventing you from worrying about its maintenance.
Brother DCP-T525W WiFi Color Ink Tank Printer
If you are looking for a durable inkjet printer, then the Brother DCP-T525W printer is what you need. It is a 3-in-1 multifunctional printer that is a small and compact printer that is perfectly designed for home and office needs. This high-volume printer handles all the tasks effectively with an adjustable 150 sheets paper tray.
Prominent Features of the Brother DCP-T525W WiFi Color Ink:
- Pages per minute- 17 ipm (B&W print) and 9.5 ipm (Coloured print)
- Print resolution- Up to 1200 × 6000 dpi (Windows) & 1200 x 3600 dpi (Mac)
- Connectivity- USB, Wi-Fi, & Wi-Fi Direct
- Memory Capacity- 128 MB
- Weight- 7.3 kg
- Consumes less time
- Colour enhancement
- Supports mobile printing
- User-friendly designed printer
- Copy quality could be better
Why We Picked the Brother DCP-T525W WiFi Color Ink?
Brother DCP-T525W is a print, scan and copy tool with professional quality printing capabilities for yielding crisp, clear text and brilliant colour graphics and photos. Supporting A4, letter, legal, Mexico legal, India legal, folio, executive, A6, envelopes, & photos, this printer is perfect for all your needs.
Canon Pixma MG2577S Inkjet Colour Printer
An all-in-one colour inkjet printer by Canon, Pixma MG2577S features scanning, printing, photocopy and a USB connectivity port. This printer is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.7.5 and its later models.
Also, this compact and lightweight printer supports A4, A5, B5,l, LGL, 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, and envelope-size papers for high-quality printing.
Prominent Features of the Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer:
- Pages per minute- 8 ipm (B&W print) and 4 ipm (Coloured print)
- Supported Papers- A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes
- Print resolution- 4800 × 600 dpi
- Connectivity- USB
- Weight- 3.5 kg
- Compatible with Windows and iOS
- Multifunctional printer
- Excellent compatibility
- Lightweight and compact
- It is advised to maintain a regular up-keep of the device
- There is no LCD display
Why We Picked the Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer?
Enjoy high-quality, low-cost printing with Canon Pixma MG257S. It is among the best-selling printers that can perform multiple functions with ease. It features an auto power on/off button and a quiet mode for noiseless printing operations.
Furthermore, this printer, when connected to a 2A USB, gets turned off automatically once done using it. This lets you save on your electricity bill and makes it a great choice for small printing volume needs.
HP Ink Tank 530 Color Printer
HP Ink Tank 530 Color Printer is a cost-efficient, smart printer that you can count on for excellent print quality. It is a high-volume printer that allows printing, scanning, and copying without any hassle.
This printer by HP features a monocolour touchscreen display and is also compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print for an enhanced printing experience. Also, the 35-page automatic document feeder makes large print jobs done within no time.
Prominent Features of the HP Ink Tank 530 Color Printer:
- Pages per minute- 11 ipm (B&W print) and 5 ipm (Coloured print)
- File Supported Formats- BMP; PDF; JPG; PNG; TIF
- Print resolution- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Weight- 6.19 kg
- Printing from multiple devices
- Spill-free, resealable ink bottles
- Scan to PDF converter
- Faster, reliable connection
- The scanning ADF is one-sided
Canon Pixma TS207 Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon Pixma TS207 is a single-function inkjet color printer that is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X v10.6.8. An efficient home-usage printer, it has a grid-textured surface that is resistant to fingerprints and scratches. It supports borderless printing for photos and crisp text documents.
Prominent Features of the Canon Pixma TS207 Printer:
- Pages per minute- 7.7 ipm (B&W print) and 4 ipm (Coloured print)
- Supported Papers- A4, l, 10.16 cm x 15.24 cm, 12.70 cm x 17.78 cm, custom size
- Print resolution- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity- USB
- Weight- 2.5 kg
- Compatible with Windows and iOS
- Scratch-free body surface
- 1-year carry-in warranty
- Stylish yet functional printer
- It does not feature a duplex printing option
Epson EcoTank M100 InkTank Printer
Epson EcoTank M100 InkTank Printer is one of the best inkjet printers in India, which is regarded for its distinctive printing speed and high printout volume. This printer features high-yield pigment ink bottles and offers reliable printing with an unrivalled economy. Being compact and lightweight, it is a perfect choice for both home and office usage. For cost and environmentally-conscious buyers, this printer is indeed a great choice.
Prominent Features of the Epson EcoTank M100 InkTank Printer:
- Pages per minute- 15 ipm (B&W print)
- Supported Papers- A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm, letter, legal, half letter
- Print resolution- 1440 x 720 dpi
- Connectivity- USB, Ethernet
- Weight- 3.4 kg
- Remarkable durability
- Cost-efficient printing
- Epson genuine inks
- Space-saving design
- Does not support mobile printing
Canon Pixma G3000 Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon Pixma G3000 is a multifunctional all-in-one inkjet color printer that can be used for print, copying, and scanning. It features WiFi connectivity, has USB ports, and can be controlled via the Canon Selphy App.
It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.7.5, and later. This Pixma G-Series printer also features automatic duplex printing and is ideal for home, small office, and regular use.
Prominent Features of the Canon Pixma G3000 Inkjet Colour Printer:
- Pages per minute- 8.8 ipm (B&W print) and 5.0 ipm (Coloured print)
- Supported Papers- A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, Envelopes
- Print resolution- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi, USB
- Weight- 5.8 kg
- WiFi Direct printing
- Pixma cloud link
- Automatic duplex printing
- Built-in integrated ink tanks
- There is no LCD display/indicator on the printer
Must Read: Best Touchscreen Chromebooks in India
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Printer
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Printer is a high-speed printing tool that is an incredible choice for all home and office needs. It is an all-in-one that is the ultimate solution for printing, copying, and scanning.
This printer is easily compatible with a mobile device and can be managed via HP Smart App. Without a doubt, its high-yield cartridges offer quality that you can count on.
Prominent Features of the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Printer:
- Pages per minute- 7.5 ppm (B&W print) and 7.5 ppm (Coloured print)
- Supported Papers- A4, B5, A6, DL envelope
- Print resolution- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity- USB, WiFi
- Weight- 3.42 kg
- Print from a smartphone or tablet
- High-yield ink cartridges
- Features icon LCD display
- Flatbed scanner screen
- It is not so easy to install
Last but not least, Don’t miss out on our recently published blog, featuring best xerox machines in India. Do have a look and let us know if you find it helpful.
A great choice for home users and small businesses, inkjet printers are extremely useful and retain high-resolution images in the printouts. They are inevitable device that comes with a range of features like wireless printing, Bluetooth connectivity, and more. The aforementioned are our top picks in the market for their excellent print quality, ease of use, build quality, and more. Check out the entire list, and do let us know which ones are your favorite from the lot.
1. Which printer is better, inkjet and laser?
Choosing between an inkjet printer and a laser printer would be based on your needs and usage purpose. Inkjet printers are considered better at printing photos and color documents. On the other hand, laser printers don’t use ink and instead use toner. A toner lasts longer than ink but is generally more expensive.
2. Are inkjet printers bad for your health?
Inkjet printers release fine dust particles when printing. It is advised to keep your face away from the printer when the document is being printed to prevent dust particles from entering your body.
3. What are the disadvantages of ink printers?
Inkjet printers are a great device for all your daily printing needs, be it photos, documents or projects. The only downside of an inkjet printer’s ink is that if they are not used regularly, the ink cartridge and tubes can dry up and cause clogging.
4. Do inkjet printers have memory?
Inkjet printers do indeed have memory. Just as is found in computers, inkjet printers have both volatile and non-volatile memory. The volatile memory is similar to the RAM of a computer; it gets lost when the printer is turned off. The non-volatile memory can be compared to a computer’s hard drive.
5. Which is the best inkjet printer for home use?
Inkjet printers are very convenient to be used at home. They are cost-efficient, as compared to other varieties of printers, and easy to use. Some of the best inkjet printers in India for home use are:
1. Canon Pixma G3000 Inkjet Colour Printer
2. HP DeskJet 4729 Inkjet Colour Printer
3. Canon E560 Inkjet Colour Printer
4. HP DeskJet 2131 Inkjet Colour Printer
5. Canon Pixma TS307 Inkjet Colour Printer
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro reviews are meticulously created by a team of experts who are curious to study and test different products so as to provide you with the best options. These best inkjet printers in India are added based on their print speed, quality, connectivity, usage, price, and more. Customer reviews are also taken into consideration to make sure you won’t find any shady products on the list.