Table of Contents
Are you a Samsung Fanatic? If yes, then you’re going to love this exclusive piece about the upcoming product line by Samsung. Samsung is all set to reveal its exclusive product line for 2019 and we at CashKaro have got some Exclusive scoop for you. Be prepared to ‘Go Gaga’!
In this exclusive leak by CashKaro, we will reveal the details of the new products that the company is planning to bring in, thanks to our highly placed source in the mobile phone industry.
Samsung’s Tablet Line Up For 2019
Here is the list of tablet devices line-up scheduled to be released by the Korean electronics giant.
Samsung Book 3 (Premium Segment) – To be launched in the 3rd Quarter of 2019
While the information about this tablet is yet under covers, a previous version of this device named Book 2 had made its appearance last year. A successor to the 2017 release Galaxy Book, this premium segment device is powered by Qualcomm SoC and runs on Snapdragon 850. The Galaxy Book 2 has a 12-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, 4GB RAM and 128GB Storage. The camera specifications of this product are 8MP rear camera along with 5MP selfie camera. We are assuming that the new device will have some distinguishing features.
Samsung Tab S5 (Premium Segment) – To be released in the 3rd Quarter of 2019
The Tab S5 is anticipated to be released along with the upcoming Galaxy Note 10 in August. Rumoured to feature a Snapdragon 855 chipset, the Tab S5 is also presumed to have internal storage of 512GB coupled along with the 6GB RAM. Other details about this device are still under wraps.
Samsung Tab Active3 (B2B) – To be launched in the 3rd Quarter of 2019
As per our source cited earlier, here’s yet another product lined-up especially for the B2B segment. The details about this anticipated device have not been unveiled or rumoured yet. However, this tab is assumed to be a version up of the previously launched Tab Active 2.
Samsung’s Wearables’ Line Up for 2019
Samsung is also set to launch a few products from its Wearables Line-up and below is a bird-eye view of the same.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 2: 44mm (Premium Segment) – To be released in the 3rd Quarter of 2019
The new Samsung Galaxy Watch 2 is anticipated to be released with a wide range of health and fitness tracking features. This watch might be a replacement for the previously launched Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm).
Samsung Galaxy Watch 2: 40mm (Premium Segment) – To be launched in the 3rd Quarter of 2019
Another variant of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 2, this device is anticipated to be a successor of 2018’s Galaxy Watch (42mm). This device much like the Samsung Galaxy Watch 2 (44mm) variant might come packed with numerous features and is anticipated to be launched in August 2019.
Also, it’s worth noting that, while many rumours have been doing rounds on the internet about the launch of Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, Samsung doesn’t seem to have any plans for such device this year.
Successors and Replacements for Previous Devices By Samsung
For the uninitiated, let us give you a recap of the previous similar product line-ups from Samsung.
- Tab S5e: The Samsung Tab S5e is a device that has the thinnest frame. Owing to this, the tab is light in weight and features a metal uni-body case featuring a metallic finish. The tablet features a vivid 10.5 inch AMOLED display and Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound to give you the best-in-class movie and gaming experience. Further, this device is available in two variants i.e. 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage and 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Mobile Platform, this tablet features a battery of 7040mAh.
- Tab A8: The all-new Tab A8 is ideally for B2B purposes. The tablet runs on a Quad-Core SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. This storage is further expandable up to 512GB. The tablet also has a great battery backup and is powered by a 5100mAh battery.
- Tab A: After bringing out Tab A8, Samsung is all set to bring out another variant from its A Series. This new Tab A is assumed to be another name for New 8” Tablet. As per the reports, this new tablet will feature an 8” screen, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage and will be powered by Snapdragon 429 mobile platform.
- Watch Active: The Galaxy Watch Active features a Circular Super AMOLED Screen with corning gorilla glass and is used for fitness tracking, checking stress levels, health checks and speech to text replies.
- Fit 2 Pro: Assumed to be a replacement of Fit 2 Pro 2017, this watch is anticipated to make its appearance sometime later. While the launch of this smartwatch is yet to be confirmed, all we can assume is that this watch will be a revamped version of the 2017 Gear Fit 2 Pro.
- Fit & Galaxy Fit e: The Samsung Galaxy Fit & Galaxy Fit e are crafted for those who do not require all the features of a smartwatch. A fitness band with a great battery backup, Galaxy Fit & Galaxy Fit e also notifies you about any new messages that you receive.
Upcoming Releases From Samsung
The company is also set to launch some other smartphones with distinguishing features. These smartphones will be soon seen up on the smartphone market.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Anticipated to be embedded with the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa Core Processor, the phone is assumed to feature the internal memory of 128GB that might be expandable up to 512GB. This storage space might further be coupled with a 6GB RAM for better configuration and faster speed. The phone might also have a Li-ion 4,000 mAh battery that may support quick charging 3.0.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro
Just like the Galaxy Note 10, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 Pro is also anticipated to feature the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa Core processor. As per sources, the phone might also support a 256GB internal memory that could be coupled with expandable storage of up to 512GB. For a faster speed and load time, the phone is assumed to feature an 8GB RAM or more and should be coupled with longer battery life for best performance. Apart from this, the phone is also said to have an in-built battery of 4500mAh and quick charging system.
Samsung Galaxy Fold
One of the new generation smartphones, Samsung Galaxy Fold is anticipated to be a part of the all-new Fold series by Samsung. This phone might run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor. For better performance, this phone might be paired with a 12GB RAM. The phone might also feature an internal memory of 512GB that might not be expandable any further. Certain sources have also quoted that the phone will pretty much have a great battery backup owing to its 4380mAh Li-Polymer battery and might support wireless fast charging.
While these new devices are yet to be released in the market, let us have a look at all the devices that Samsung have already been released in 2019 in the first half of this year.
New Launches by Samsung This Year
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android Smartphone
The phone has already secured its position as the best Samsung Smartphone released in 2019. Launched in March 2019, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a phablet (phone cum tablet) and runs on Android 9.0 Pie Operating System. Having an incredibly powerful chipset, the phone features reverse battery charging capabilities. The phone is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset paired along with 8GB of RAM and 4,100mAh built-in battery. The phone is available in 3 storage variants – 128GB, 512GB and 1TB.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Smartphone
Launched in March 2019, this phone is laden with numerous features like unmatched lightning fast network speed. The phone features a six-camera setup with four cameras on the back and two at the front. The phone is embedded with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Chipset that goes well with its 8GB RAM. The phone is available in two variants – 256GB or 512GB of expandable storage.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Unlocked Smartphone
This phone was also released back in March this year. The phone has an almost borderless 5.8-inch Infinity Super AMOLED display. The phone is available in two different expandable storage variants – 128GB and 256GB. These variants are further coupled with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM for faster performance and compatibility. Owing to its compact size, the battery (3,100mAh) is smaller in size. Further, the smartphone features a pro-grade camera and cinematic infinity display.
So, this was all about the exclusive insider information on Samsung’s 2019 Product Line-up. In addition to the recent Samsung releases of the year, the article includes the Smartphones that are yet to be released by the brand in 2019.
Popular Stores on CashKaro
- Popular Fashion Stores: NNNOW Coupons | Myntra Coupons | Ajio Sale | Amazon Fashion
- Grocery: BigBasket Coupon Code | Flipkart Grocery Offers | Amazon Grocery Offers | Grofers Promo Codes
- Travel: Booking.com Coupons | Oyo Coupons | Hotels.com | Uber Coupons | Zoomcar Coupons
- Food & Entertainment: Bookmyshow Offers | Swiggy Coupons | Pizza Hut Offers
- Departmental Stores: Flipkart Offers Today | Amazon Offers | Pepperfry Coupons | AliExpress Promo Code | Tata CLiQ Offers
- More Fashion Stores:Limeroad Offers | Lenscart Offers | Zivame Coupons | Bata India | Reliance Trends Coupons
- Recharge: Amazon Recharge Coupons | Jio Recharge Offer | Airtel Offers | Bsnl Offers | Vodafone Offers
- Other Recharges & Bill Payments: Tata Sky Recharge Offers | Airtel Dth Recharge Offers | Dish Tv Recharge Offer
- Miscellaneous: Bigrock Coupons | Medlife Coupons | Flipkart Mobile Offers | Firstcry Offers | Go Daddy Promo Code
- Flight Offers: Goibibo Flight Coupons | MakeMyTrip Coupons | Spicejet Offers | Cleartrip Coupons | Airasia Coupons