Cover up bad breath and add a whiff of freshness to your mouth with a mouth freshener. Available in a variety, mouth fresheners keep your breath fragrant while also ensuring oral health. Using a good mouth freshener regularly is one of the most underrated hygiene practices to up your oral-care game.
However, with tons of affordable and best mouth fresheners available, it might be challenging to find which suits you best. To assist you in finding the finest mouth freshener, we have narrowed down the list to the 10 best mouth fresheners in India for long-lasting freshness anywhere and everywhere.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Colgate Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray||Check Prices|
|Delight Foods Calcutta Meetha Paan||Check Prices|
|Spraymintt Mouth Freshener||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Mouth Fresheners for You?
Using a mouth fresher is incredibly important to mask foul breath and give yourself a boost of freshness. They keep your breath smelling good and ensure good dental health. In India, there is an abundance of readily available options at affordable prices. They usually range from Rs 60 to Rs 300.
Along with the price, some of the other factors that we took into account while picking the best options for you are as follows.
Type of freshener
There are different types of fresheners available in the market in the form of sprays, stripes, tablets, etc. Different individuals like different types, and to cater to everyone’s needs, we have listed various kinds of fresheners below. You can choose one according to your preference.
Mouth fresheners are edible and available in multiple flavours. From mint to pan masala to elaichi, the list below has multiple options for letting you choose according to your tastebuds and preferences.
List of Top 10 Mouth Fresheners in India
On this page:
- 1. Colgate Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray
- 2. Delight Foods Calcutta Meetha Paan
- 3. Spraymintt Mouth Freshener
- 4. SFT Peppermint Coated Fennel Seeds
- 5. Mr. Merchant Rajasthani Mukhwas
- 6. Fresh Meltz Mint Fresh Breath Strips
- 7. Kwik Mint Cool Mint Mouth Freshener
- 8. Fisherman’s Friend Mouth Freshener Strips
- 9. Impact Black Currant Mints
- 10. Ziminta Pan Masala Mouth Freshener Strips
- Which mouth freshener is best?
- Can we use mouth fresheners daily?
- Is mouth spray good for health?
- Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
1. Colgate Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray
Made with Ayurvedic components, Colgate Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray is an instant solution for killing germs anytime, anywhere. It is a portable, spray-form freshener that has fresh flavours and natural extracts to fight bad breath and protects gums from microbes. Simply spray it 4-5 times as required, and stay fresh all day long.
100 sprays per bottle
- Fennel seeds
- Star anise
Prominent Features of the Colgate Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray:
- Its potent formula strengthens the gum and provides a long-lasting fragrance
- A unique blend of Ayurvedic ingredients, it kills over 700 kinds of oral bacteria
- Certified by Indian Dental Association, it is safe to use and has no harmful effects
- Powerful formula
- Easy-to-use spray
- Refreshing taste
- The flavour should be more intense
Why We Picked the Colgate Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray?
From the house of Colgate, this Vedshakti Mouth Protect Spray is one of the top 10 mouth fresheners. It is an effective mixture of herbs, which forfeits and shields the gums from harmful germs. This spray also saves you from foul-smelling breath and adds freshness while taking good care of your mouth.
2. Delight Foods Calcutta Meetha Paan
Looking for a truly Indian mouth freshener brand? Delight Foods brings you the Calcutta meetha pan variant, which is one of the best options for mouth fresheners out there. It is a refreshing pan mouth freshener with loads of other complementary ingredients that bring a burst of flavour.
You can consume a small bit of this mouth freshener after meals or before going out of your house to get a fresh taste and breath throughout.
- Fennel seeds
- Dry dates
- Pan Leaf
Prominent Features of the Delight Foods Calcutta Meetha Paan:
- It is carefully prepared, processed, and packed under hygienic conditions
- Comes in an airtight container to help it retain its taste for a long time (365 days)
- Available in different sizes of packaging and 10 different authentic flavours
- Promising taste
- Premium Packaging
- Refreshing taste
- Long shelf life
- The menthol taste is a little overpowering
Why We Picked the Delight Foods Calcutta Meetha Paan?
Delight Foods Calcutta Meetha Paan is a crisp pan flavour mouth freshener that offers a great taste and maintains fresh breath for a long. It is a vegetarian option that is made with the finest quality ingredients under hygienic conditions. Unlike others, it is a unique combination of mint and paan that feels soothing in every bite you take.
3. Spraymintt Mouth Freshener
Socialise without worrying about bad breath with the best mouth freshener sprays by Spraymintt. Better than its gum counterparts, this mouth freshener spray is formulated with natural ingredients.
This pack of instant mouth freshener solution is free of alcohol and has 2 flavours of 10g each. This mouth freshener spray is also free of calories and sugar, which makes it a great choice for everyday use.
175 sprays each
Prominent Features of the Spraymintt Mouth Freshener:
- This mouth freshener is a natural formula that is made with herbs
- It is non-alcoholic and free of sugar, making it safe to use with no side effects
- Available in 8 different flavours; it eliminates germs instantly in just 1 second
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Improves oral hygiene
- Antiseptic properties
- Scent is pleasing
- It does not last for too long
Why We Picked the Spraymintt Mouth Freshener?
Spraymintt Mouth Freshener is an innovative product that offers instant freshness and turns your bad breath into a refreshing scent in a matter of seconds.
Being packed with sauf, daalchini, lavang, and more, this spray has outstanding anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that keep the mouth free from germs. Apart from this, it offers 175 sprays in one bottle, ensuring long-term usage.
Moreover, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the best mouthwash brands in India, which will help you in getting rid of germs and bacteria. Do have a look and let us know if you find it helpful.
4. SFT Peppermint Coated Fennel Seeds
Want to enhance your digestion while ensuring fresh breath? SFT’s peppermint-coated fennel seeds can do the work for you.
Similar to those found in restaurants, these peppermint-coated fennel seeds can remove odour from your mouth and offers an instant, instilling mild and fresh flavours in your breath. Also, these seeds are sourced directly from farms and processed hygienically.
- Fennel seeds
Prominent Features of the SFT Peppermint Coated Fennel Seeds:
- Made with state-of-the-art technology, these fennel seeds meet high standards of hygiene
- Processed carefully while retaining all its natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients
- Comes packaged in a pouch and is available in 8 different sizes of packaging, from 50g to 1kg
- Widely used
- Finest quality
- Easy availability
- Has a slightly bitter aftertaste
Why We Picked the SFT Peppermint Coated Fennel Seeds?
One of the top 10 mouth fresheners, this one from SFT is an incredible choice for those looking for simple and budget-friendly alternatives to mint strips, pans, etc. It is a freshly prepared mouth fresher subjected to rigorous quality control procedures to ensure safe consumption. It is delicately flavoured and perfect for enjoying after meals.
5. Mr. Merchant Rajasthani Mukhwas
A blend of unique flavours, this mouth freshener by Mr Merchant is a vegetarian product. Colourful with an authentic Indian taste, it refreshes the mouth and provides a sweet and tangy taste. This mixture is popularly known as Gota or Mukhwas – an incredible mouth freshener made using traditional ways and the finest ingredients plucked from nature.
- Beetle Leaves
Prominent Features of the Mr. Merchant Rajasthani Mukhwas:
- Made with pure, natural, and non-toxic ingredients, this freshener does not cause addiction
- Carefully prepared, processed, and packed with hygiene in mind for better quality and flavours
- Come packed in an airtight, handy jar and is available in different sizes: 300g, 400g, and 800g
- Rich in proteins
- Non-toxic ingredients
- 100% handmade
- Slightly expensive
Why We Picked the Mr Merchant Rajasthani Mukhwas?
Mr Merchant Rajasthani Mukhwas is a vibrant and Indian-flavoured mouth freshener that revives the lips with a sweet and tangy flavour. A blend of sweet and mint, this freshener is an incredible choice for those who do not eat pan.
Also, it is available in different flavours to let you choose according to your taste palette. Get this one, and we’re sure you won’t be able to keep your hands off this mouth-watering freshener for long.
6. Fresh Meltz Mint Fresh Breath Strips
Experience instantly fresh breath with these refreshing and best mouth freshener strips. It is an industry-first formula by Fresh Meltz that is formulated to kill odour-causing germs and amp up your overall oral hygiene. These film-like strips melt on your tongue instantly, offering quick freshness anytime, anywhere. Without a doubt, it is a perfect choice for a healthy, clean & fresh mouth.
- Mentha oil
- Xanthum gum
- Eucalyptus oil
Prominent Features of the Fresh Meltz Mint Fresh Breath Strips:
- The stylish, convenient packing makes it easy to carry in a pocket for on-the-go freshness
- Made with innovative film technology, these stripes ensure oral hygiene and fresh breath
- Available in two different flavours: mint and pan. Zero calories for healthy results
- Kills 99% of bacteria
- Instant freshness
- Easily disintegrable
- 100% sugar-free
- They aren’t too strong
7. Kwik Mint Cool Mint Mouth Freshener
These mint strips by Kwik Mint offer fresh breath for a long time. Each strip is thin, like a film, and dissolves instantly when placed on the tongue. The premium mint flavour is strong enough to fight bad odour, clear nostrils, and refresh the throat. Best mouth freshener for those who travel often, these strips can offer a blast of coolness.
- Eucalyptus oil
- Xanthum gum
Prominent Features of the Kwik Mint Cool Mint Mouth Freshener:
- These are sugar-free mouth freshener strips with no side effects and safe usage
- Come packed in an elegant sachet for comfortable carrying in a pocket, wallet, etc.
- They offer a blast of freshness and are available in three exciting flavours.
- Premium Packaging
- Ideal for all
- Sugar-free stripes
- Long time freshness
8. Fisherman’s Friend Mouth Freshener Strips
Get fresh breath anytime, anywhere with these mint-flavoured lozenges by Fisherman’s Friend. These refreshing and cool tablets work as mouth fresheners best suited for super fresh and pleasant breaths.
They are free from artificial flavours and ingredients. For added usability, they come in convenient resealable pouch packaging. These tablets are sugar-free and are sweetened using sorbitol.
- Magnesium stearate
Prominent Features of the Fisherman’s Friend Mouth Freshener Strips:
- It is a pack of refreshing and cool strips that make you feel fresh and offer a pleasant breath
- Comes in a convenient resealable pouch packaging that makes it easy to use and carry
- Comes in multiple powerful, refreshing flavours: original, lemon, mint, spearmint, etc
- Strong flavour
- Refreshing scent
- Quality ingredients
- Customer complaints of chemical mouth feel
9. Impact Black Currant Mints
Just like candies but without sugar, these pills by Impact Mints offer a pleasant mouth-freshening experience. These mints are flavoured with menthol and peppermint, which make them best for having after any meal. Made in Germany, each pack has 70 mints that are vegetarian and free of artificial colours.
- Malic acid
- Magnesium stearate
- Coconut and palm oil
Prominent Features of the Impact Black Currant Mints:
- It is a berry flavour freshener with a hint of mint for instant freshness
- Packed in a beautiful steel box which is rust-free and ensures easy usage
- Comes in 2 sizes and 9 different flavours for every taste buds
- No artificial colouring
- Sugar-free mints
- 100% vegetarian
- Easy availability
- Expensive compared to others
10. Ziminta Pan Masala Mouth Freshener Strips
Now remove bad breath with these sugar-free mint mouth fresheners from Ziminta. Formulated using a patented oral thin-film technology, these strips disintegrate instantly when placed on the tongue.
They are available in a refreshing cool pan masala flavour that keeps your mouth feeling clean and fresh. These are one of the top 10 mouth fresheners for those looking for a sugarless variant.
- Pan masala
- Magnesium aluminium silicate
- Xantham gum
Prominent Features of the Ziminta Pan Masala Mouth Freshener Strips:
- It is a pack of refreshing freshness strips that are free of calories and artificial chemicals
- Come in high-quality packaging, which is extremely hygienic and keeps the freshness locked
- Available in 5 different exciting flavours: Pan masala, mango, orange, mint, and lemon
- Minimal exposure to air
- Pocket-friendly packaging
- Easily soluble & digestive
- Ideal for anyone
- Stripes are too thin
One of the best oral hygiene products, mouth fresheners are a perfect solution to get rid of bad breath permanently. While its effect is temporary, it lasts for a few hours and makes you feel fresh.
Of all the mentioned options, Spraymintt Mouth Freshener is our all-time favourite for great flavours, fair pricing, easy availability, and a spray-type dispenser. Do let us know which one is your top choice and going to be your next purchase.
Which mouth freshener is best?
All the mouth fresheners mentioned above on the list are the finest on the market. You can pick any of these options for eliminating bad breath.
Can we use mouth fresheners daily?
Yes. You can use mouth freshener daily. However, you must control the number of times you use the product daily. If required, you can consult with the dentist to know how many times it is safe for you to use mouth fresheners.
Is mouth spray good for health?
Absolutely, yes. Mouth sprays are determined safe for oral health. They are an ideal way to tackle bad breath and helps in preventing the growth of bacterias. However, sprays with sugar and alcohol are not good for the teeth and should be avoided.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro Reviews are created by professionals who try out different products, study them for efficiency, and compare them on multiple factors before adding them to the list. We spent hours researching and reviewing mouth fresheners on the basis of their features, specifications, price, and customer reviews. We looked for various kinds of fresheners to select only those suitable for every need. We hope you find these suggestions useful and consider them for purchasing one of the best mouth fresheners for you.