Men have thicker skin than women, but the sun rays can penetrate it just as easily and cause harm. Irrespective of gender, sunscreen is essential for both men and women. India being a subtropical country, can face long hours of harsh sunshine, so men need a good and strong sunscreen to keep themselves well-protected. Dermatologists recommend men use sunscreen before leaving their homes every day.
How Do We Choose the Best Sunscreens for Men?
Our skin has to go through a lot when exposed to the sun, and as a result, it leaves a slew of negative impacts both on beauty and health. This is where sunscreen proves to be useful. They guard the skin against damaging sun rays while preventing tanning, pigmentation, freckles, and early signs of ageing. In India, you can buy good sunscreen ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 3000. Here are some of the factors that we considered before curating this list of sunscreen lotions that can help men avoid sun damage.
Sun Protection Factor (SPF)
SPF means the amount of coverage and the level of protection the cream will provide against the harmful UV rays. So, before you buy sunscreen, make sure you look for its SPF. Higher the SPF number, the better the protection it will provide. However, you can pick the right SPF according to the time you spend outdoors, under the sun.
There are different sunscreens available for different skin types. Before you lay your hands on a cream, learn about your skin type: oily, dry, combination, or sensitive skin and choose the product that is specifically designed for your type. This will help you choose the best option that will display great results. Here you can also check some of the best sunscreen brands for oily skin & sunscreen brands for sensitive skin in India.
15 Best Sunscreens for Men in India
On this page:
- 1. L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunscreen
- 2. Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 PA++ Ultra Matte Lotion Sunscreen
- 3. Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion
- 4. NIVEA SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen
- 5. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel Sunscreen
- 6. Garnier Men Power White Fairness Moisturizer
- 7. Biotique Sun Shield Sandalwood Ultra Protective Lotion
- 8. The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Lotion
- 9. Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30
- 10. Clinique – Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB
- 11. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion
- 12. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment
- 13. VLCC Hydrophobic Sun Screen Lotion SPF 50
- 14. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen
- 15. Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50
- Which sunscreen is best for men?
- Do guys use sunscreen?
- What is the best face moisturiser with SPF?
- Which sunscreen lotion is best for oily skin?
- Which is the best sunscreen for Indian skin type?
- Which sunscreen is the best for use in winters?
- What is an apt SPF for sunscreen?
- Which are some of the best sunscreens recommended by dermatologists?
- Which is the best sunscreen for dry skin for men?
- Which are the best sunscreens and moisturisers for men in India?
- What sunscreens for men have antioxidants in them?
1. L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunscreen
Known to be the best sunscreen for men and women, Loreal Paris UV Perfect with SPF 50+ PA++++ is ideal to be used by those who need long-lasting protection. Infused with the Advanced 12-hour UV protection formula and Mexoryl filters, this sun protection cream also tones the complexion.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunscreen:
- It has an ultra-fine, non-greasy texture which ensures that the skin remains soft and hydrated
- Provides long-lasting optimal protection against both types of UV radiations- UVA and UVB
- Enriched with active ingredients that add an instant glow to the skin and keep it fresh all day long
- Its light, fluid-based texture easily blends into the skin and keeps it protected against marks and spots
- Convenient to apply
- Light and creamy
- Spreads easily on the skin
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Suitable for dry and normal skin
- Not suitable for people with oily skin
Why We Picked the L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunscreen?
The high SPF content of this cream ensures that the skin stays protected from the harmful UV rays. While this cream protects the skin from tanning in the harshest of summers, it also works well in winters in keeping the skin colour intact. The cream acts as a shield against brown spots, darkening and premature ageing.
2. Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 PA++ Ultra Matte Lotion Sunscreen
This sunscreen cream by Lakme is ideal for those who want decent sun protection for a longer time. This moisturising sunblock cream is best for dry skin as it is an ultra-matte SPF 50 PA++ gel-based formula. It has active agents that offer protection from signs of sun damage like skin darkening and spots.
Prominent Features of the Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 PA++ Ultra Matte Lotion Sunscreen:
- It is a high-performance sunscreen that can block up to 97% of harmful UVB sun rays
- The Ultra matte texture of the cream slides effortlessly and gets completely absorbed into the skin
- It does not feel heavy on the skin, which makes it a go-to sunscreen for hot sunny days
- Enriched with the goodness of cucumber, lemongrass, and Vitamin B3 to prevent skin from tanning & sunburns
- Comes in a travel-friendly packaging that weights just 100 millilitres
- Fresh fragrance
- Protects skin from the harsh sun
- Lightweight and non-sticky
- Mattifying effect on the skin
- It can take time to get absorbed into the pores
Why We Picked the Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 PA++ Ultra Matte Lotion Sunscreen?
This gel-based sunscreen is lightweight and non-sticky. It protects the skin against harmful rays while keeping it hydrated and soft. Its SPF 50 formula keeps even the toughest skin protected from the harsh sun rays. Also, this sunscreen moisturises the skin and prevents tan lines from making it glow brighter. It is definitely one of the top-rated sunscreens for men in India.
3. Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion
Himalaya is an Indian herbal skincare and cosmetics brand that has garnered the trust of many people with its quality products. One such skincare product is its Herbal Protective Sunscreen Lotion which is a great choice for men. This lotion is one of the best for people with normal to dry skin. Also, the herbal base of this sunscreen makes it one of the natural sunscreens available in India.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion:
- Infused with the effective sun-protective agent named Cinnabloc that blocks the UV-A and UV-B rays from penetrating the skin
- It contains aloe vera that has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial nutrients to soothe and heal the skin from sunburn and pollution
- The double-action formula protects skin against harsh UV rays, tanning, and premature ageing
- The crab apple is an excellent source of antioxidants that treats different skin conditions and offers glowing skin
- Protects skin from tanning and sunburn
- Prevents tanning and premature ageing
- Contains herbal ingredients
- US Patented Cinnabloc
- Does not cause oiliness
- Has a heavy medicinal smell
- It will not suit very oily skin
Why We Picked the Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion?
The lotion is meant to provide complete sun protection and moisturise the skin. This moisturising sunscreen lotion makes the skin stay hydrated in the sun without making it look greasy and oily. One of the best sunscreens by Nivea, Sun Protect & Moisture Lotion, is water-resistant and has a non-sticky formula that offers instant protection from the sun.
4. NIVEA SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen
The lotion is meant to provide complete sun protection along with moisturising the skin. This moisturising sunscreen lotion makes the skin stay hydrated in the sun without making it look greasy and oily. One of the best sunscreens by Nivea, Sun Protect & Moisture Lotion, is water-resistant and has a non-sticky formula that offers instant protection from the sun.
Prominent Features of the NIVEA SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen:
- It has a light, non-stick, water-resistant formula, and sweat-proof formula that easily gets absorbed into the skin
- Comes in a squeezable blue bottle that makes the cream less messy and easy to use
- It has a white, creamy texture that glides smoothly on the skin and gets absorbed quickly
- Provides a pleasant floral scent which is not overpowering and fades away after a few minutes of application
- Easily penetrates deep into the skin and gets absorbed
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not make skin feel oily or sticky
- Moisturizes skin, deeply
- Pleasant fragrance
- No matte finish
- Contains parabens
Why We Picked the NIVEA SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen?
This is another great option to provide up to 98% protection from UVB rays, thanks to its SPF 50 formulation. Apart from this, the moisturising lotion has advanced collagen formula that offers protection against signs of ageing like wrinkles and spots. It also restores the lost hydration to make it look fresh and healthy.
5. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel Sunscreen
Infused with agents that provide all-around protection to the skin, this sunscreen acts as a shield against sun problems, including dark spots, wrinkles, etc. Being one of the best sun creams developed on the gel-based formula, Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel is also potent in fighting the signs of ageing.
Prominent Features of the Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel Sunscreen:
- It has an invisible matte finish that does not leave a white cast on the skin and provides a bare skin feeling
- The non-greasy, lightweight formula gets absorbed in your skin instantly and controls oil secretion
- The natural ingredients protect skin from premature ageing, pigmentation, discolouration and redness
- The goodness of vanilla extract provides the skin with a smooth and soft finish by moisturising the irritated skin
- It is cruelty-free and contains all-natural ingredients, which make it safe to use even on sensitive skin
- Not oily and does not cause breakouts
- Gets absorbed easily
- Matte finish
- Natural extracts
- Gives a cooling effect to the skin when applied
- It may not suit very dry skin
Why We Picked the Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel Sunscreen?
This Lotus Sunscreen Lotion contains horse chestnut, comfrey and vanilla extracts which make the skin feel smooth and hydrated. This cream is amazing for Indian skin and suits men equally. While SPF 30 provides 97% protection from UVB rays, its SPF 50 formulation provides up to 98% protection and is very light on the skin.
6. Garnier Men Power White Fairness Moisturizer
Garnier Men Power White Fairness Moisturizer is ideal for those who venture out in the sun for long hours. The cream is suitable for normal to dry skin and is one of the best sunscreen creams by Garnier. Being a lightweight moisturising cream, this sunscreen lotion also prevents the skin from darkening and other signs of sun damage.
Prominent Features of the Garnier Men Power White Fairness Moisturizer:
- It focuses on cell repair and reviving stressed skin to offer a healthy and fresh look
- Packed with the enriching properties of green tea and lemon that cleanse the impurities perfectly
- It has a light formula that evenly glides on the skin and gets absorbed in no time
- Offers instant whitening and guarantees two tones of fairer skin in 4 weeks
- Lightweight product
- Makes skin feel hydrated and soft
- Protects from UV rays and darkening
- Adds a natural glow to the skin
- SPF level could be higher
- Full list of ingredients not mentioned
Why We Picked the Garnier Men Power White Fairness Moisturizer?
The cream contains lemon extracts along with SPF 15, which helps in removing dark spots, dullness, and dark dead cells from the skin while preventing further sun damage. It also contains anti-pigmenting long dan, which is a Chinese herb that helps in treating problematic areas and lightening the skin tone. Also, check some other Garnier Products Price List.
7. Biotique Sun Shield Sandalwood Ultra Protective Lotion
One of the best sunscreen lotions in India, this herbal product by Biotique suits all skin types. This sunscreen lotion is rich in nutrients that are essential for healthy skin and keeping it soft, fair and moisturised. This lotion is ideal for those who are looking for a remedy for damage caused due to signs of sunray and ageing as well.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Sun Shield Sandalwood Ultra Protective Lotion:
- The cream is a revolutionary sun protection formulation that lightens the skin and offers a uniform matte finish
- Contains sandalwood that has pampering, soothing, and protecting properties to nourish and protect the skin
- Infused with honey that purifies, heals, and soothes the skin to provide a flawless glow
- It is an organically pure and preservative-free sunscreen that is dermatologically tested to ensure the utmost safety
- A long list of herbal ingredients
- Prevents tanning and other sun problems
- No parabens
- Moisturizes skin
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Needs frequent reapplication
Why We Picked the Biotique Sun Shield Sandalwood Ultra Protective Lotion?
The product is made from an Ayurvedic recipe and contains sandalwood, ashwagandha, saffron, sunflower extracts and Himalayan water. These ingredients, along with SPF 50, protect and nourish the skin even in the harshest conditions. Above that, it is water-resistant and retains SPF even after 80 minutes in the water. This makes it a great buy to stay safe this summer.
8. The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Lotion
Packed with numerous ingredients that offer great benefits, The Body Shop Skin Defense Multi-Protection Essence is endowed with SPF 50 PA ++++. This lightweight, soft texture offers maximum coverage for Skin Defence. One of the best sunscreens for oily skin in India, this sunscreen offers soft, smooth and supple skin with one application. Being a water-based formula, it keeps facial skin hydrated throughout the day.
Prominent Features of The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Lotion:
- The cream contains red algae, vitamin C, and sclerocarya birrea seed oil for total skin defence
- It has a fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula that provides 24hr moisturisation and anti-pollution protection
- Helps protect against the appearance of pigmentation and premature ageing to offer a healthy glow
- Comes in a slim, compact tube which is very handy and easy to carry everywhere
- It is dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic, and 100% vegan, making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for dry skinned people
- Light in weight
- Prevents premature ageing
- Gives a luminous complexion
- A bit greasy
9. Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30
Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisture with SPF 30 is a product for those who are looking for acne-free skin. Lightweight sunscreen lotion for men, this formula is suitable for all those with oil-prone skin. This moisturiser helps absorb extra facial oil and offers great coverage in terms of oil absorption. Along with oily skin, it also helps soothe dry skin.
Prominent Features of the Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30:
- This sunscreen lotion offers the skin a matte texture that is often a boon for the oily skinned people
- Infused with the non-acnegenic technology, the moisturiser protects the skin from the harmful UVA/UVB damage
- It is 4 in 1 formula that absorbs oil, reduces shine, hydrate skin, and provide sun protection
- The sunscreen is effective yet gentle on the skin and is clinically tested to ensure safety for sensitive skin
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Sun protection without feeling greasy
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains low amounts of antioxidants and skin soothers
10. Clinique – Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB
One of the best sun creams for the face, Clinique – Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB is a high-level protection sunscreen that safeguards the skin from the burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. It is packed with solar-activated antioxidants that protect the skin from visible damage. This Clinique sunscreen is gentle on the skin and works great even on sensitive skin.
Prominent Features of the Clinique – Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB:
- Free from parabens, phthalates, and artificial fragrance, making it gentle enough for sensitive skins
- Developed with groundbreaking SolarSmart technology to provide ultimate protection
- The sunscreen, when applied, offers a dewy and hydrated finish and does not make skin look oily
- Formulated for maximum results and tested for allergies before launching
- The broad-spectrum UV protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Lightweight and gentle
- Low on antioxidants
- Leaves a minimal white cast
11. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion
If you’re looking for a product that acts both as a sunscreen as well as a face moisturiser for men, then this is one of those go-to products. A water-resistant sunscreen lotion, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel offers a non-greasy finish to your skin and an oil-free texture. It contains skin hydrating agents like glycerin and dimethicone that acts as skin hydrating agents.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion:
- It quenches skin with vital hydration for up to 8 hours and keeps it healthy and non-greasy
- The lightweight, non-greasy texture does not leave a white residue and gives an invisible finish
- Features an oil-free and non-comedogenic formula that does not clog the pores
- Recommended sunscreen by dermatologists for daily use as part of a regular skincare routine
- Broad-spectrum sun protection
- Hydration for up to 8 hours
- Water-resistant formula
- May cause irritation on broken skin
- Reapplication required
12. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment
A brand is known for making products with naturally derived ingredients, Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment is suitable for almost every skin type. It has an oil-free base and menthol fragrance that fades away after application. Further, this sunscreen contains antioxidants that offer the skin the nourishment required.
Prominent Features of the Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment:
- Effectively hydrates the facial skin and strengthens it to combat environmental aggressors
- Protects skin against harmful UV rays while improving skin texture and making it appear energised
- It has fast-absorbing, non-greasy hydration formula that can also be used as an aftershave
- Paraben-free and sulfate-free sunscreen comes in a recyclable packaging
- Contains antioxidants that effectively neutralise free radicals and offer smooth skin texture
- Rich in antioxidants
- Softens the rough skin
- Clears flakes
- Instantly uplifts the complexion
- Takes time to sink into the skin
- Low SPF
13. VLCC Hydrophobic Sun Screen Lotion SPF 50
Ideal for those who wish to protect the skin from tanning, redness and irritation, the VLCC Hydrophobic SPF 50 Sun Block Lotion is one of those sunblock lotions that offers maximum skin protection with all-natural ingredients. The sunscreen is also suitable for people with sensitive skin because it doesn’t irritate the skin or cause any breakouts.
Prominent Features of the VLCC Hydrophobic Sun Screen Lotion:
- A rich, creamy lotion, this sunscreen is infused with raspberry seed oil which acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient
- It has a water-resistant formula that provides a long duration of protection from sun rays even when you are in the water
- Infused with raspberry seed oil that has rich moisturising properties and a high sun protection factor
- Offers anti-ageing benefits that improve skin elasticity, suppleness and flexibility
- Provides broad-spectrum sun protection
- Protects efficiently from sunburn and tanning
- Does not cause breakouts
- Can leave a white coat on the skin
- It can make oily skin oilier
14. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen
Having a thick and creamy consistency, this sunblock cream by Neutrogena is packed with high broad-spectrum SPF 50+ PA+++. It is a lightweight cream that is one of the most effective sunscreens and can be used in the harshest of summertime. Applying this sunscreen offers a weightlessly invisible, non-shiny, non-greasy finish.
Prominent Features of the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen:
- Provides Helioplex Technology that provides broad-spectrum sun protection against UVA and UVB rays
- It is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that is gentle enough even for sensitive skin
- The dry-touch feature of the sunscreen lends a matt effect to the skin and prevents it from looking shiny
- It has a light, fresh scent and is perfect for all seasons, be it summer, winter or the rains
- Light-weight and does not leave the skin greasy
- Long-lasting effect
- Ideal for all skin types
- Non-comedogenic formula
- Keeps skin hydrated
- It may not suit extremely oily skin
15. Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50
The sunscreen is designed especially for facial protection. A great skin hydrating agent, Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 Facial Moisturizer works two ways. It moisturises the skin well and offers the benefits of sunscreen. Rich in hydrating ingredients like water, glycerin and dimethicone, this sunscreen moisturiser hydrates the skin for up to 8 hours and feels light on application.
Prominent Features of the Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50:
- It contains Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which gets absorbed into the pores quickly, leaving no white residue
- Designed with patented Mexoryl technology with a system of 8 filters for optimum sun protection
- It is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist tested to be gentle on sensitive skin
- The sunscreen is very lightweight on the skin and gets absorbed easily within seconds
- Moisturizes skin while protecting from sun damage
- Does not make skin oily or greasy
- Does not clog pores or cause breakouts
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Gets absorbed easily
- Mild medicinal smell
- Not for very oily skin
- Contains parabens
Regardless of summers or winters, applying sunscreen is important to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. To help you go out and enjoy without worrying about skin damage, we have curated the list of best sunscreens for men in India. While all of these work best, our personal favourites are Lakme, Nivea, and Neutrogena. But make sure you review the entire list and find your personal favourite.
Which sunscreen is best for men?
The best sunscreens for men include:
- Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Non-Greasy Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF 15 Sunscreen Energizing Moisture Treatment
Apart from this, you can choose any of the above-mentioned sunscreens as per your choice.
Do guys use sunscreen?
Yes, men too use sunscreen to protect their skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays of the sun. Doctors recommend that men should use sunscreen once a day at least.
What is the best face moisturiser with SPF?
The best face moisturiser with SPF are:
- Garnier Men Power Light Fairness Moisturizer
- Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Non-Greasy Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF
- Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 Facial Moisturizer
Which sunscreen lotion is best for oily skin?
Gel-based sunscreens are the best products to invest in when you have oily skin, as the gel formulations get readily absorbed in the skin without having a residual effect. Neutrogena Dry Touch Sun Block, Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++, Lotus Herbals UV Sunscreen Matte Gel, The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Essence SPF 50 and Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 are the best sunscreen lotions for oily skin. However, because of their gel-based formulation, they also suit dry and sensitive skin types.
Which is the best sunscreen for Indian skin type?
Indian skin type can vary from extremely dry to oily to sensitive skin. People may also have dry skin with an oily T zone. Hence picking the right sunscreen becomes vital for keeping your skin safe from the sun’s harmful rays. Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Sun Block, Garnier Power Light Intensive Fairness Moisturizer SPF 15, Nivea Sun Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF PA+++ and Biotique Bio Sandalwood Face and Body Sun Lotion are a few good sunscreens to consider before making a purchase. The sunscreens not only block UVA and UVB rays of the sun but also moisturise and hydrate the skin.
Which sunscreen is the best for use in winters?
Sunscreens that moisturise and hydrate the skin are best suited to be used in winters. Nivea Skin Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF 50 PA+++, Biotique Bio Sandalwood Face and Body Sun lotion and Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion are a few good sunscreens that can be used in the winter season.
What is an apt SPF for sunscreen?
SPF or Sun Protection Factor is the measure of the protection factor of a sunscreen. SPF denotes the amount of UVA and UVB radiation that the sunscreen can either block out or absorb to prevent the skin from sun damage. SPF 30 is an apt SPF that blocks about 97% of the sun’s harmful radiation. SPF 50 can effectively block out 98%. So, SPF 30 is an average sun Protection Factor that suits all skin types. You can also go for SPF 50.
Which are some of the best sunscreens recommended by dermatologists?
Based on the skin type and condition, dermatologists recommend sunscreens that have a high or low sunblock factor and also have gel or water-based formulations. Cetaphil UVA UVB Defense SPF 50 PA+++, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sun Block, Loreal Men Expert White Active Moisturizer with SPF 20 and VLCC Sun Defense Hydrophobic Sun Block Sun Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ are some of the sunscreens recommended by dermatologists.
Which is the best sunscreen for dry skin for men?
The dermis and epidermis of men’s skin are tough and thick, making moisturisation an essential part of their skincare regime. If the skin is also dry, the hydration of the skin becomes not just necessary but also vital. The skin needs to be moisturised before applying sunscreen lotions. Or one can skip the moisturising step by investing in a sunscreen that serves the dual purpose of moisturisation and sunblock. Nivea Sun Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF PA+++, Cetaphil UVA UVB Defense SPF 50+, Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 and L’Oréal Men Expert White Active Moisturizer with SPF 20 are some of the best sunscreens for dry skin for men in India.
Which are the best sunscreens and moisturisers for men in India?
Garnier Power Light Intensive Fairness Moisturizer SPF 15, Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++, Nivea Sun Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF 50 PA+++ and L’Oréal Men Expert White Active Moisturizer with SPF 20 are some of the best sunscreens and moisturisers for men in India. These sunscreens soothe and detain the skin, provide protection against harmful damage caused by the sun’s rays and keep the skin hydrated and healthy all day long.
What sunscreens for men have antioxidants in them?
Lotus Herbals Men Safe Sun Advanced Daily UV Shield SPF 30 PA+++, Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 40, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sun Block, and VLCC Sun Defense Hydrophobic Sun Block Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ are a few good sunscreens that have antioxidative properties. They protect the skin from the damage caused by free radicals and the sun’s harmful rays.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of professional researchers who explore different brands to provide you with the best options available in the market. We list the products that stand out from the crowd and are a great buy. In this sunscreen blog, we tested products on several factors like skin type, ingredients, SPF, and formula. Our goal with this article is to make your buying experience more enjoyable and convenient.