Table of Contents
- 1 How To Select Channels On Videocon D2H?
- 2 Tips Before Selecting Videocon D2H Packs
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 How to contact Videocon Customer Care Support?
- 3.2 How to raise a complaint with TRAI against Videocon DTH?
- 3.3 How to check Videocon D2H account balance via SMS?
- 3.4 How to know Videocon D2H Account Customer ID via SMS?
- 3.5 How to change registered Videocon D2H mobile number?
- 3.6 How to find nearest Videocon D2H dealer?
- 3.7 How to refresh Videocon D2H account?
Founded by Venugopal Dhoot, Videocon D2H is a reputable pay TV brand of India that provides direct broadcast satellite service to the customers. Due to the new D2H and cable TV rules given by TRAI, the users now have the option to choose the desirable channel packs on Videocon as per their convenience. The plans offered by the company have been revised as per the new regulations. This enables users to have complete control over their monthly entertainment expenses.
How To Select Channels On Videocon D2H?
You can follow the steps given below to select channels on Videocon D2H.
- Log in to your Videocon D2H Subscriber Corner account by visiting https://www.D2H.com/login.php
- Browse through the different packs and bouquets offered by various broadcasters, Combos by Videocon D2H, a-la-carte and FTA channels list and pricing.
- Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Create your Own Package’ option to form your own Videocon D2H package. Select channels, packs, combos, etc., for your package.
- In the next window, choose your zone using the ‘Select your zone’ option.
- You can select the ‘Bouquets’ option to choose bouquets provided by various broadcasters. Choose the ‘Add-ons’ option to select various add-ons curated by Videocon D2H. Select the ‘D2H Combo’ option to choose the various combos offered by Videocon D2H.
- Select the ‘i’ option given above the channel price of the selected bouquet to see the list of channels offered by that bouquet.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to confirm the package. The total channel count, price, NCF rate and GST applicable rate will be displayed on the screen.
Tips Before Selecting Videocon D2H Packs
- Remember to select your preferred language in the portal to get suitable channels in the pack.
- You will encounter certain channels as part of the bouquet that is not available on Videocon D2H platform. However, you will still be required to pay for these channels. Once these channels are available in the future, you will be exempt from paying any extra amount for these channels.
- You must select add-on packs as these are created genre-wise.
- You must take screenshots of your selections and the final price.
How to contact Videocon Customer Care Support?
You can call on 091156 91156, 0120-3989677, 1800-137-0111, or 1800-212-212 to get in touch with Videocon Customer Care team. Alternatively, you can drop an email to customercare@D2H.com.
How to raise a complaint with TRAI against Videocon DTH?
You can simply dial 1909 to raise a complaint with TRAI against Videocon DTH. The complaint can also be registered through a customer care executive or IVRS.
How to check Videocon D2H account balance via SMS?
To check your Videocon D2H Balance, simply SMS BAL << Customer ID > > to 566777 or 9212012299 from your registered telephone number.
How to know Videocon D2H Account Customer ID via SMS?
To know your Videocon D2H Account Customer ID, simply SMS ID from your registered telephone number to 9212012299. Simultaneously, you must SMS CID <Smart Card Number> from a non-registered number to 9212012299.
How to change registered Videocon D2H mobile number?
You can contact Videocon Customer Care team to change your registered Videocon D2H mobile number.
How to find nearest Videocon D2H dealer?
You can visit https://www.D2H.com/dealer-locator.php to find the nearest Videocon D2H dealer in the area.