Kotak Mahindra Bank is headquartered in Mumbai and is a leading Indian private sector bank. Whether it is personal finance, general insurance, life insurance, investment banking or wealth management, the bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers. It is the second largest private bank in India by market capitalization after HDFC bank.
Kotak offers credit cards in various categories such as entertainment, shopping, travel and dining with impressive features and benefits. The application status for the credit card can be tracked online and offline with the bank typically taking 21 working days to process the card.
Steps To Track Kotak credit card status. Check Kotak bank credit card application status with ease:
- Check Kotak Credit Card Application Status Offline: Call 1860-266-2666, +91-22-6600-6022 Customer care Number
- Track Kotak Credit Card Status Online: Use Application Reference Number to Track Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Application Status
Complain: Kotak Bank Contact Number
Online Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Application Status Check (With Application Number)
To check your Kotak Mahindra Credit Card application status, you must have your application reference or application form number. The application reference number is a unique number sent to every applicant from the bank after they receive the form. The application form number is the one you get on the form filled for credit card. Follow these steps for tracking Kotak Bank credit card application status:
- Log on to Kotak’s official website, www.kotak.com
- Click on Cards, then credit Card Services under the Explore Products tab
- On the next page, click on Application status tab
- You will then be redirected to “Check your card application status” tab
- Now you have to enter either the application form or reference number and click on “check status”
As soon as this is done, you will get to know the status of your credit card application. You might find the status as “in-progress”, “on-hold”, “declined” or “dispatched”. This was how you can check Kotak credit card application status online. To see how to track Kotak card status offline, continue reading below. Tracking Kotak application status is just as easy!
How To Track Kotak Credit Card Status Offline?
For offline Kotak credit card tracking, call the customer care centre. This will tell you credit card status Kotak easily.
On this page:
Kotak Bank Credit Card Status Enquiry Numbers
|Customer Care Contact Number||1860-266-2666, +91-22-6600-6022|
|SMS details||Message KCCAPP to 5676788 or 9971056767|
You can also walk-in at the bank with your application form or reference number to track Kotak Credit Card Status.