Jewellery is a style statement for every woman and has been embedded into our culture for decades. A single piece of jewellery can completely revamp your look and make you feel even more beautiful than you are. Most people have been inclined towards gold and silver jewelry previously, but that trend is long gone now. Artificial jewelry has taken over the market, and people are going gaga over it! Even bridal fashion involves a lot of artificial jewellery today, and it looks phenomenal! Today, numerous brands have come up with several artificial jewelry designs which are trending and a lot more affordable. In this article, we have curated a list of the best artificial jewelry brand names in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Tribe Amrapali||Check Prices|
|Zaveri Pearls||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Artificial Jewellery Brands For You?
Artificial jewellery nowadays boasts magnificent designs and workmanship. Artificial pieces are affordable without sacrificing appearance and feel. In India, good quality artificial jewellery costs anywhere between Rs 600 to Rs 3,500. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best artificial jewellery brands in India, we recommend that you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
Your first priority should be the quality of your jewellery. We recommend that you not get imitation wedding jewellery made of subpar materials. Examining the edges, the back, and the hooks of the jewellery is one of the finest methods to determine the quality.
Researching the most recent trends is another way to choose the finest imitation jewellery. Because styles tend to evolve over time, trends are crucial to styling. If you’re going to add some imitation pieces to your collection, try something fashionable and trendy.
Make sure the replica jewellery is not discoloured or damaged while choosing the piece. To ensure that the shade appears authentic enough to wear for a daytime event as well, check the shade’s tone in the sunlight.
Going for comfortable pieces is an additional strategy for choosing the best faux jewellery. Avoid sacrificing comfort to be trendy. We recommend that you choose a piece that you can wear without feeling uncomfortable.
List of The Top 13 Artificial Jewellery Brand Names in India
On this page:
- 1. Tribe Amrapali
- 2. Zaveri Pearls
- 3. Voylla
- 4. The Luxor
- 5. Sukkhi
- 6. Peora
- 7. Mirraw
- 8. YouBella
- 9. Pipa Bella
- 10. Palmonas
- 11. Suhani Pittie
- 12. Raabta By Rahul
- 13. Isharya
- 14. Gehna Shop
- What is the best artificial Jewellery brand in India?
- Which app is best for buying artificial jewellery?
- Which city is famous for artificial jewellery in India?
- Where is artificial jewellery made in India?
- Which is the biggest market for imitation jewellery in India?
1. Tribe Amrapali
Tribe Amrapali is hands down the most popular artificial jewelry brand in the country. Founded in 2013 by Rajiv Arora and Rajesh Ajmera, this brand runs under the famous Amrapali Jewellers. If you love affordable yet sophisticated jewelry, this brand has a lot in store for you.
Over the last few decades, it has evolved exponentially and garnered a solid clientele in India and several other countries. From stunning chains, bracelets, armlets, anklets, necklaces, and pendants to beautiful rings, you get a huge variety of products under this brand.
These floral earrings from the Malya collection are made with gold-plated alloy. The combination of blue-enameled moons, pearly white flowers, and gold looks phenomenal and takes your attire to a whole new level. These are not that heavy, so you can easily carry them for hours without hurting your earlobes.
Prominent Features of the Tribe Amrapali Jewellery:
- The beautiful earrings from Tribe Amrapali have been handcrafted with love and utmost care
- The traditional motif design of the earring is beautiful and elegant
- The Tribe Amrapali Earrings are embellished with pearls, glass, and enamel
- Gold plated alloy
- Sophisticated design
Why We Picked the Tribe Amrapali Jewellery?
Tribe Amrapali is one of the most popular and loved artificial jewellery brands in India. The floral earrings by Amrapali have a traditional motif design that is stunning and eye-catching. Tribe Amrapali provides an affordable collection of chic and trendy pieces.
2. Zaveri Pearls
Zaveri Pearls is a prominent imitation jewellery brand in India that was founded in the year 1997. The brand gained a lot of popularity for its exquisite Kundan designs, which are available at super affordable prices. The intricate detailing and pearl embellishments create a luxe appearance that makes you look richer and much more sophisticated. No matter what the occasion is, Zaveri Pearls will always have something to offer you.
The Zaveri Gold Tone Kundan and Pearl set is made with durable zinc material and has a beautiful yellow gold coating over it. All three pieces are embellished with pearls to add even more grace and elegance to this set. You can pair this set with any ethnic outfit and get ready to rock the festive season.
Prominent Features of the Zaveri Pearls Jewellery:
- The Zaveri Pearls Earrings come with an exquisitely detailed traditional necklace which has exquisite Kundan and pearl details
- The Zaveri Pearl set includes stunning diamonds that go with both ethnic and Western clothing
- The jewellery set has a good finishing which provides an exquisite look
- Beautiful design
- Gold plated
Why We Picked the Zaveri Pearl Jewellery?
Every Indian celebrates a number of festivals and weddings throughout the year. With everything you wear, Indian jewellery has the innate ability to look elegant and effortlessly give you an Indo-Western look. You may create a chic fusion look by using Zaveri Pearls Jewelry Set Collection with traditional attire such as sarees, lehengas, and Kurtis as well as with western dresses.
One of the most celebrated Indian artificial jewellery brands, Voylla, was conceived in the year 2013 by Vishwas Shringi and Jagrati Shringi. The brand has a stellar online presence and now runs more than 150 stores across the country. Over the past few years, Voylla has gained a massive clientele due to its high-quality products. Voylla has set a benchmark in the industry, and a lot of upcoming brands follow its designs.
The Voylla Rangabati Pink Earrings are the perfect accessory for special occasions. Voylla says these earrings were inspired by the different colours of nature. The pink embellishments and Rangabati design create a striking appearance and add a subtle richness to your look. Looking for the best kinds of earrings for girls? Here is our ultimate guide for you.
Prominent Features of the Voylla Jewellery:
- The Voylla earrings are made from top-notch alloy material with excellent surface finishing
- The oxidized silver-plated pair goes well with casual ethnic attire
- The Voylla earrings are perfect for formal and semi-formal occasions
- Durable and long-lasting
- Suitable for every occasion
- Made from high-quality material
Why We Picked the Voylla Jewellery?
Voylla Jewellery includes designer earrings, pieces, or accessories for formal or semi-formal occasions. The oxidized silver-plated pair goes well with casual ethnic attire. The Voylla quality and durability guarantee is included with this item of jewellery.
4. The Luxor
If you’re looking for excellent quality imitation jewellery on a budget, you must check out Luxor Collection today. it is famous for selling beautiful mangalsutras, mang tikas, and necklaces with intricate detailing. All of its products are made with proper thought and are completely friendly to your skin. In Luxor, you will find a diverse collection of modern, contemporary, and traditional designs under one roof.
This American Diamond Choker Necklace Set is made with alloy and has beautiful gold plating over it. It has a choker design which makes it a great choice to wear with sarees and suits. American diamonds and pearls below add more value to your ensemble. The earrings come with a push-back closure so you can dance all night without worrying about them coming off.
Prominent Features of The Luxor Jewellery:
- The Luxor Jewellery set consists of a choker with a pair of earrings
- The set is studded with American Diamond which gives it a sophisticated appearance
- The Luxor Jewellery Set is perfect for weddings and other occasions
- Push back clasp makes it secure
- Gold plating makes it durable
- Higher priced compared to other brands
Why We Picked The Luxor Jewellery?
The Luxor Jewellery Set is perfect for weddings and other occasions. The design is sophisticated and eye-catching. The Luxor Jewellery set is an amazing set that one must invest in.
Sukkhi has been changing the artificial jewellery game in the industry with its top-quality products. The brand boasts of its artistic and traditional designs for both men and women across the globe. It was founded in the year 2012 and has gained a loyal client base in India and a lot of Asian and European countries. The brand has grown massively in the last few years and even became one of the top-selling jewellery brands on several e-commerce sites in India.
The Sukkhi Glorious Kundan Set stands true to its name and enhances your ethnic attire even more. The beautiful red pearls with leafy gems create a mesmerising look, perfect for a marriage or any evening function. Since this one comes with a mang teeka, necklace, and earrings, you get a complete look at a very affordable price.
Prominent Features of the Sukkhi Jewellery:
- The Women’s Traditional Kundan Gold Plated Choker Necklace Set would go well with any Indian outfit
- The Sukkhi Jewellery set is created using non-toxic materials, which makes it anti-allergic and skin-safe
- The jewellery seems more elegant than usual, thanks to the motifs on the choker necklace and the Kundan embellishments
- High-quality material
- Durable and skin-friendly
Why We Picked the Sukkhi Jewellery?
Sukkhi was founded with the intention of offering customers fashionable jewellery of high quality at affordable costs. The pieces are constructed of non-toxic, anti-allergic, and skin-safe components. Without having to be concerned about skin rashes or irritation, flaunt these wonderful outfits. The employed substance gives it sufficient tensile strength and guarantees that the color won’t fade over time.
Established in 1998, Peora is an American artificial jewellery brand that has gained a lot of popularity in India. The brand is known for creating elegant pieces of jewellery by using beautiful gemstones and pearls. You get great quality jewellery in sterling silver and gold plating with minimalistic and bold designs. The brand is easily available on Indian e-commerce sites such as Amazon.
Peora’s Floral Stud Earrings are crafted with high-quality brass and embellished with rose flowers to give a graceful look. You can pair these floral earrings with a plain Kurti and step out with confidence. The earrings won’t lose their sheen over time and look as good as new whenever you put them on.
Prominent Features of the Peora Jewellery:
- Peora’s trendy and fashionable earrings are ideal for any occasion
- The Peora earrings are made of high-quality materials and retain their lustre over time
- The Peora earrings are made from allergen-free materials that guarantee they won’t irritate your skin and are suited for all skin types
- Allergen-free and skin-friendly
- Made from high-quality materials
Mirraw is a prominent ethnic fashion brand based in Mumbai, India. It was founded in the year 2011 by Shailesh Jain & Anup Nair and has grown at a great pace. You get a selection of handpicked ethnic clothing and jewellery at Mirraw and a wide range of products to choose from. From temple jewellery to South Indian and Kundan designs, Mirraw has it all available for you under the same roof.
These gold-plated bangles are made with durable copper and adorned with exquisite pearls all over. The combination of gold with pearls gives a traditional vibe that goes perfectly with heavy ethnic outfits. The high-quality coating ensures that the bangles maintain the same integrity even after years of usage.
Prominent Features of the Mirraw Jewellery:
- The Mirraw Jewellery is made from high-quality materials, which makes it extremely gentle on the skin
- This product guarantees to maintain its original shine even after years of use since it is made from premium quality material
- The Mirraw Jewellery set has a distinctive, one-of-a-kind traditional embellishment with an antique finish
- Made from high-quality materials
- Traditional design with antique finishing
YouBella is one of the best-selling artificial jewellery brands on Amazon. You can find a huge collection of American diamond and gold-plated jewellery under this brand. All of its pieces are made with intricate detailing to create a stunning ensemble. It was founded in the year 2015 by Pankaj Agarwal and currently operates through its own website and other online retailers.
This beautiful necklace combo has gold plating and is embellished with American diamonds. Whether you’re attending a sophisticated party or need something for the festive season, this will cater to both of these needs.
Prominent Features of the YouBella Jewellery:
- The jewellery set includes a ring, a necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of earrings
- The YouBella Jewellery set is nickel- and lead-free, which makes it particularly gentle on the skin
- Jewellery collections from the YouBella Signature Collection are ideal for all occasions
- Gentle on the skin
- Sophisticated design
- Free from nickel and lead
9. Pipa Bella
Founded in 2013, Pipa Bella is a famous jewellery brand in India that manufactures unique and affordable jewellery. It is a completely online brand, and you can easily find its products on various e-commerce sites. You will get 18k gold plated jewellery which is made with durable materials. Whether you like to wear hefty sets or just need a minimalist necklace for a day out, Pipa Bella has everything.
The White Enamel Butterfly Pendant Necklace can be paired with your favourite gold layers. The delicate chain with its white butterfly enamel pendant will look stunning. Since this is gold-plated, you get a really rich and luxe look. You can simply pair this necklace with a summer dress or ethnic attire to look graceful and trendy.
Prominent Features of the Pipa Bella Jewellery:
- The Pipa Bella Butterfly Necklace is ideal for both personal use and as a gift
- Everything you choose to wear it with will have a contemporary, eclectic edge thanks to this neckpiece
- The Pipa Bella necklace comes in exquisite packaging that can be presented to anyone
- Trendy designs
- Hypo-allergenic and suitable for all types of skin
Palmonas supports young women who are independent and strong. This retailer crafts high-end, reasonably priced jewellery using premium metals and alloys like sterling silver and gold plating. Palmonas is one of the greatest artificial retailers online because it provides clients with stylish, elegant, and reasonably priced jewellery.
Prominent Features of the Palmona Jewellery:
- The Palmonas Delicate Tulip Necklace is a pendant that features a hanging necklace.
- The Palmonas necklaces have an elegant design
- The necklace is hypoallergenic and suitable for all types of skin
- Elegant design
- Lead-free and nickel free
11. Suhani Pittie
Suhani Pittie is a renowned name in the Indian fashion and jewellery industry, and for very valid reasons. She is an incredible jewellery designer based out of Hyderabad and launched her own label Suhani Pittie in the year 2004. The brand is famous for collaborating with various e-commerce sites in India and also made a name by working with Swarovski. A lot of Bollywood celebrities are seen sporting her creations which makes us love the brand even more.
These Gold-Toned Acrylic earrings are made with the finest quality of metal and coated with 22k gold. The disc design looks great on all face shapes, and the acrylic filling creates a minimalistic look. You can don these for semi-formal occasions and evening parties.
Prominent Features of the Suhani Pittie Jewellery:
- The Suhani Pittie earrings are made from 22K gold-plated copper and acrylic, which gives them a smooth finishing
- An anti-tarnish lacquer is used to create Suhani Pittie jewellery
- The Suhanie Pittie earrings are hypoallergenic and suit the skin
- Anti-tarnish solution
12. Raabta By Rahul
Raabta is a prominent jewellery retailer in India, with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. The brand was founded in 2012 by Rahul Luthra and has grown massively ever since. Many pieces from Raabta are worn by several Bollywood celebrities. The brand aims to create modern and affordable jewellery for women to make them feel confident. You will find numerous kinds of jewellery under this brand, suitable for every occasion.
These stunning Carol earrings are made with fine quality silver alloy and have beautiful gold plating on top. The blue and peach enamel on jali detailing gives a super luxe finish to these earrings. You can pair these with a contemporary outfit to create a modern look.
Prominent Features of the Raabta By Rahul Jewellery:
- The earrings from Raabta are made from silver alloy with micron gold plating
- The Raabta earrings are suitable for both formal and casual occasions
- The earrings from Raabta boast an eye-catching design
- High-quality material
- Suitable for all occasions
- Durable and long-lasting
- Higher priced compared to other brands
Isharya is a luxury imitation jewellery brand making headlines for its truly aesthetic, gram-worthy jewellery. It was launched by Gauri and Radhika Tandon in the year 2004 and has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. You will find a wide range of stones, silver, and gold-plated jewellery under this brand.
These mirror and pearl earrings are made in chandelier style to give them an ethnic and sophisticated appearance. You can pair them up with an ethnic outfit to complete your stylish look.
Prominent Features of the Isharya Jewellery:
- The Isharya Earrings are affordable and expressive, providing bold and confident looks
- The earrings combine contemporary aesthetics with sparkling stones and gold plating
- Finding the ideal fit is simple and enjoyable because of the huge variety of colours, shapes, designs, and materials of the Isharya jewellery collection
- Contemporary and trendy designs
- Perfect for every occasion
14. Gehna Shop
Gehna Shop is a one-stop store for all types of artificial jewellery It provides more than 3000 premium replica jewellery styles at the most competitive prices. With Gehna Shop, you may choose from a large selection of expertly created necklaces, beautiful bangles, chokers with stones, kundan maang tikkas, and wedding jewellery of the highest calibre and variety.
The Traditional Silver Plated Long Jhumka is exquisitely gorgeous. The intricate floral details stand out in the jewellery piece. The jhumka attached with ghungroos gives it a traditional look. The Gehna Shop earrings are perfect for a traditional look.
Prominent Features of the Gehna Shop Jewellery:
- Elegant statement items in the jewellery selection at Gehna Shop go well with both formal and casual attire
- The floral details, along with the ghungroo provides a gorgeous look
- The Gehna Shop earrings are suitable for every formal or casual occasion
- Wide variety
- Suitable for every occasion
- Gorgeous design
Jewellery is a means of expressing oneself. As a result of development and contemporary society, ladies now choose to purchase artificial jewellery. They are in demand because of their creative designs and reasonable prices. Based on our research, Tribe Amrapali, Zaveri Pearls, and Voylla are our top picks for the best artificial jewellery brands in India. While making our recommendations, we took into consideration factors like quality, finishing touches, comfort, and design. Let us know which one worked out the best for you.
What is the best artificial Jewellery brand in India?
You can find great quality artificial jewellery under brands such as Tribe Amrapali, and Zaveri Pearls. These brands are going out of their way to ensure that you get top-notch jewellery at an affordable cost.
Which app is best for buying artificial jewellery?
Amazon and Tata Cliq have great options when it comes to artificial jewellery in India. If not, you can also visit the official websites of different brands and find something that will be delivered to you.
Which city is famous for artificial jewellery in India?
Bangalore’s Commercial Street is well-known for its artificial and imitation jewellery. However, you have come to the correct spot if you’re looking for some eye-catching items that include semi-precious stones.
Where is artificial jewellery made in India?
Rajkot is one of India’s largest centres for the production of artificial jewellery. It is home to over a thousand wholesalers who purchase jewellery from regional craftspeople.
Which is the biggest market for imitation jewellery in India?
Mumbai’s Zaveri Bazaar is the largest wholesale marketplace for artificial jewellery in India. This market, which can be found in South Mumbai, has been there since the 1800s and is well-known for its gold and silver jewellery.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered quality, finishing touches, comfort, design, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best artificial jewellery brands in India. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.