Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Arizona, GoDaddy is an American publicly traded internet domain registrar and web hosting company. With around 18.5 million customers globally, GoDaddy is popular for its advertising on TV and in newspapers. GoDaddy helps customers to create websites, professional email accounts and online marketing tools. Their web hosting is fast and secure and also includes a free domain and email at prices as low as Rs. 199 per month.
How to host your website on GoDaddy?
With free, expert technical support 24×7, you can safely trust GoDaddy to host your website. Here’s a step-by-step brief on how to get started:
- Select your hosting plan – Starter, Economy, Deluxe and Ultimate
- Select the term length – 1 month, 12 months, 24 months and 36 months
- If you wish to, you can add website back-up with basic security (highly recommended)
- You can also enhance your security and speed by choosing to add essential website security (another additional feature)
- If desired, you can also protect your data and increase your Google ranking by adding an SSL Certificate
- Once you’re done making the above choices, you can pay for the hosting plan and can finally get started with your website on GoDaddy
You can apply GoDaddy promo codes during purchasing to get discounts on the hosting plan.
How does GoDaddy protect your business?
GoDaddy’s Business Protection keeps your domain locked and in your name. Your domain names will be safe with GoDaddy’s Business Protection for up to 12 months. Here’s how:
- It blocks both accidental and malicious domain transfers
- It keeps your personal details hidden from cyber thieves
- It also publishes an online business card so that your customers and partners can find you
You can also add Privacy Protection to your domains to keep your personal information from being on display to the public.